IGNORED

80 points

MattWSM

2 minutes ago, MattWSM said:

11 games left. Max 9 wins needed. Possibly less 6 or 7.

6 home games:

Fulham - win

Wednesday - win

Cardiff - win

Hull - win

Stoke - win

Preston - win

5 away:

Millwall - win

Blackburn - lose

Forest - lose

Boro - win

Swansea - win

Sorted.

And a pint of what you’re on for me please.

funny comments. feel ok (at the moment) 

come on let's be positive and give them another chance to prove themselves :) there is still time is what I'm saying but granted a switch in form needed. Looking back we have been on very good runs and poor ones. so definitely possible of course and a trait of Citys

10 minutes ago, MattWSM said:

come on let's be positive and give them another chance to prove themselves :) there is still time is what I'm saying but granted a switch in form needed. Looking back we have been on very good runs and poor ones. so definitely possible of course and a trait of Citys

Whilst I admire you positivity,mine has finally been crushed,I’m usually a glass half full type of person,but LJ just knocked my glass over and they’ve called time at the bar.

Millwall and Fulham will be very tough games. 

We really need to beat Millwall, and that won't be easy. We never seem to find it very straightforward against them or similar plucky sides. 

At the moment I can't see how we can beat Fulham, I can see it being a bit like Brentford where they're better than us in every department. 

1 hour ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Millwall and Fulham will be very tough games. 

We really need to beat Millwall, and that won't be easy. We never seem to find it very straightforward against them or similar plucky sides. 

At the moment I can't see how we can beat Fulham, I can see it being a bit like Brentford where they're better than us in every department. 

They will be very tough games but Fulham for all their depth and talent- and their squad in many respects is quite a bit better than 2 seasons ago when they blitzed the division with a half season unbeaten run, are not in vintage form themselves!

2 hours ago, MattWSM said:

The way were playing would you want us to get promoted? Lansdown has already stated he won't spend big in the prem.. Could be a real chance of beating derby's points record! 

12 hours ago, tunnie12345 said:

The way were playing would you want us to get promoted? Lansdown has already stated he won't spend big in the prem.. Could be a real chance of beating derby's points record! 

I know what you mean but I think I would rather find out the hard way than not at all. 

15 minutes ago, Red white and red said:

Can’t see anymore than 3 wins out of that lot. 

Borrow MattWSM's rose tinted spectacles and follow the red brick rose to the Play Oz.

Follow the red brick road.

Follow, follow, follow, follow

20 hours ago, MattWSM said:

6 home games:

Fulham - win

Wednesday - win

Cardiff - win

Hull - win

Stoke - win

Preston - win

5 away:

Millwall - win

Blackburn - lose

Forest - lose

Boro - win

Swansea - win

Sorted

Any chance you could pass me over whatever narcotics it is you have been smoking please lad??

On 26/02/2020 at 07:38, MattWSM said:

6 home games:

Fulham - win

Wednesday - win

Cardiff - win

Hull - win

Stoke - win

Preston - win

5 away:

Millwall - win

Blackburn - lose

Forest - lose

Boro - win