What team for Saturday?

LondonBristolian

Right, here we go again;

Bentley

Kalas  Williams  Baker

Pereiera  Smith  Nagy  Dasilva

Paterson

Wells   Diediou

Whatever, we'll probably definitely be pissed by kick off anyway so it'll numb the disappointment.

23 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Have you seen much of Bakinson ?

?

My information from down there is he is a good player. Also Jennah they think will be a top pro too (my cousin works for Southampton in the south west so I guess it’s a decent opinion) but me not so much. :laugh:!

1 minute ago, REDOXO said:

My information from down there is he is a good player. Also Jennah they think will be a top pro too (my cousin works for Southampton in the south west so I guess it’s a decent opinion) but me not so much. :laugh:!

It was more to do with showing fight ;) 

Not that sort of player when I’ve seen him Ox  - not a ‘all action type ‘

53 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Have you seen much of Bakinson ?

?

Seen him a three or four times. A little light weight and disappears from time to time but reasonable composure on the ball. Not outstanding at League Two level at all but he’s young and may benefit from playing in a promotion winning team. 

8 hours ago, stortfordred said:

Oh come on! Admit it! It is you, isn’t it, Lee? But surely even if you’re struggling, you know that this is not the place to come for a consensus. Perhaps you should ring your mate Pep.......

Oh sh!t! I’d forgotten, he’s struggling too.

Look don’t worry! Another four transfer windows and then you’ll be sure to know your first XI.

I sit corrected: you can ring Pep now. He may have an idea!!

Paterson getting in lots of teams but unless I have missed something he has not turned up for the last 3 games - amongst many other players of course.

I appreciate before that he was like a new signing but we have seen this many times before with him - can we afford to wait this time fot his next purple patch as history has shown that can be quite a few games to arrive.

I would like to see another few changes this week with lightweights like Paterson and Eliasson having a rest - Millwall will dominate them.

We need our most physical players  with something like a 4-3-2-1 or 4-3-1-2 imho. All we do now in a 4-4-2 is pass it sideways and backwards until we can get the ball to Eliasson and hope he can pull off another worldie cross - so predictable it makes my twanger hurt.

10 hours ago, marksy said:

After last nights performance it couldn't give a toss. 

Anyway more about you. I've noticed you've toned it down a bit. You're not as gobby as you used to be. someone upset you? 

Nah. It's cos there seems to be increasing amounts of topics about team selections so im in my element...

Archived