IGNORED

Bounce Back

TedsHeadIs Red

The media interviews for the Millwall game will be shown soon.

If any of City's coaching staff say that the lads need to "bounce back" after Huddersfield I will scream. Very loudly. Everyone in Bristol will hear me. And I'm in Devon at the moment.

What's the football cliche you hate the most, especially coming from BCFC staff?

If this thread is not successful I will take the positives and go again. You just have to take each post as it comes.

44 minutes ago, TedsHeadIs Red said:

If any of City's coaching staff say that the lads need to "bounce back" after Huddersfield I will scream. Very loudly. Everyone in Bristol will hear me. And I'm in Devon at the moment.

What's the football cliche you hate the most, especially coming from BCFC staff?

If this thread is not successful I will take the positives and go again. You just have to take each punch on the nose and reset 

Apologies but must correct you 

Please keep up

1 hour ago, TedsHeadIs Red said:

If this thread is not successful I will take the positives and go again. You just have to take each post as it comes.

We trained well . 
Especially after an abject loss .

3 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

“Box entries”

”Best version of individuals”

”Didn’t see that coming”

”He looked like he wanted to make angles”

.....at least his interviews make me giggle, and in today’s world that’s a good thing!

“Humans” ?

“We have a game plan to counter the opposition”

Most games we look like we have not trained all week and there is no evident game plan at all - unless of course it is getting over-run and not having a shot on target for 80 minutes.

Now I think about it, that Is devilishly cunning and could eventually bear fruit ?

Archived