IGNORED

3 year olds Full Kit Found

JerrySLO

Go on, I'll say it before anyone else does.....  have you asked LJ if it's his?

On a serious note, what's the name on the back of the shirt?  I'm sure you could probably go through the database to find people with the same surname and then narrow that down to those in the sort of age range that would typically see a 3 year old child.  From there, if there's a full kit there's a chance that they've been to a game, isn't there?  Wouldn't that put them on the database?  Would end up with a very small pool of potential people.....unless the name is Smith!

24 minutes ago, JerrySLO said:

Fair point Steve but the name could be a first name or surname tbh.  I'm told that if I put the name online then anyone could claim it and that if you'd bought a full kit with your name on it then you'd know it was yours. 

Classic treatment by bcfc .... cant trust our own fans and think people will tey and steal a 3 year olds kit ...    utterly pathetic not a dig at you jerrySLO .

5 hours ago, JerrySLO said:

Fair point Steve but the name could be a first name or surname tbh.  I'm told that if I put the name online then anyone could claim it and that if you'd bought a full kit with your name on it then you'd know it was yours. 

4 hours ago, bengalcub said:

Classic treatment by bcfc .... cant trust our own fans and think people will tey and steal a 3 year olds kit ...    utterly pathetic not a dig at you jerrySLO .

Should’ve said it’s a breach of GDPR.  Nobody except Exiled Robin understands it, so you’d have gotten away with it. ???

7 hours ago, David Brent said:

Who knows. The kid could be playing for us in exactly 20 years...having just returned from a 6th loan spell

You mean that,  after 20 years narrowly missing the play offs, veteran City manager Lee Johnson still doesn’t trust young players? 

I say throw the kit under the bus... Get the kid used to it. 

If it's a three year old's kit the name can't be very long at least.

Also sounds like it's a name that can be either a first name or surname hence the hunt not being too easy through the database. 

Let the guessing commence!

Archived