IGNORED

lee

Hampshire reds

7 minutes ago, Hampshire reds said:

where is lee. he should have done todays press conference . i know they rotate but after poor pormances against  leeds west brom and huddersfield. i would like to think the main man shoould face the media.

this tells me alot obout the  man. 

Haven’t you got anything better to do?

”where is lee”. How could you make so many mistakes with just 3 words?

11 minutes ago, Hampshire reds said:

where is lee. he should have done todays press conference . i know they rotate but after poor pormances against  leeds west brom and huddersfield. i would like to think the main man shoould face the media.

This post tells me a lot about the man! 

24 minutes ago, Hampshire reds said:

It’s not unusual for either Dean or Jamie to to the pre game press conference - shock - even after a win!

Hope that clears it up for you, so thinking cap on, what thread can you start next, perhaps try something relevant?

48 minutes ago, Hampshire reds said:

I think it says more about you than it does Lee

9 minutes ago, Hampshire reds said:

A good leader fronts up when things are not going right. So why not a football manager. Fuber if you think its a pointless thread why are you responding to it. That goes for the others who moan and pick fault in peoples opinions. 

Given our pathetic performances of late, even taking into account the interviews are rotated, this is the least I expected from our supposed head coach.

Poor show IMHO.

1 hour ago, Red said:

I would say not hated, just not up to the job.

Which isn’t actually the case based on the past 4 years - I think what is in question is whether he can take us forward towards the PO’s with a talented squad. Personally I think it will be time for a change in the summer but some of the comments about how bad he is etc are way off. 

40 minutes ago, Hampshire reds said:

A good leader fronts up when things are not going right. So why not a football manager.Fuber if you think its a pointless thread why are you responding to it. That goes for the others who moan and pick fault in peoples opinions. 

Pre match interviews are often rotated between Macca, LJ and Deano - whats the big deal? 

2 hours ago, Hampshire reds said:

Because the form and performances have been dreadful. i for one want the head coach to explain how the hell he is going to sort it out. dont send out one of his mates. so for me it is a big deal. i bet if we had won on tues he would have done the media today.

Had we won on Tuesday he may not have done the presser, but apart from that I have to say that I agree with this.

Archived