IGNORED

Are you renewing you SC?

Red Rag

Probably will - been going since 1967 pretty much every week and had S/T since the terraces went and we couldn't roll up and stand in our usual spot in the Enclosure!.  My only hope for next season is that SL wakes up and finally ends his 15 year obsession with the Johnson family and we can make a fresh start with a manager who can inspire and unite the fans like Terry Cooper and Joe Jordan did.

Long shot I know but if he's still here next season my 400 quid will be a bad investment as I'll struggle to turn up to watch the shite he serves up.

Yep I renewed my 3 on Monday and the other 10 people I go with all renewed too.

The main reason I got ours was the social side of things. I like going with my mates and bumping into people I just wouldn’t see if it wasn’t for going to football.

If we win and/or I actually enjoy the game it’s an added bonus. 

Going to take a break. I have been a season ticket holder for over twenty years but just not enjoying it anymore.

Renewed this season but shouldn't have done because if I am honest my heart hasn't been in it.

Maybe come back in the future refreshed but it has been more of a chore to travel to Ashton Gate only to see the opposition take easy points .

16 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Already done. I didn’t have to consider it.

Only once in over 52 years have thought about not renewing but I did anyway,

ST for 52 years?

I've been going regularly for 49 years, but probably didn't get a ST ticket for at least the first 25.

ST's were for the better off fans in the the Dolman and Grandstand seating, all the rest of us just queued up and paid at the turnstiles.

55 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

I wouldn’t anticipate an answer - but I’m with you, not sure they did increase - could be wrong though, it has been known! ??

I'd be surprised, there again I don't know how many of them are cheap children's ST's which are perhaps only used 4 or 5 times a season.

2 hours ago, Red Tel said:

Not renewing. When I pay roughly £18 per game for 23 games, I want to see entertaining football and this season I haven't. I'll pick and choose my games next season.

Anything over 11 games POTD and you''ll be paying more than the cost of your current ST.

If we are in the top two after Christmas, you'll end up paying £36 per extra game above the price of your ST......if you want to see us get promoted of course?

1 hour ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

I wouldn’t anticipate an answer - but I’m with you, not sure they did increase - could be wrong though, it has been known! ??

I don't have the exact figures, but for this season over 13,000 were sold before reaching General Sale.

I believe the final figure was around 16,000.....but don't quote me on that.

3 hours ago, Red Rag said:

It seems like me numerous posters  are not looking to renew their season cards for next year.  It would be interesting to get an idea of otib posters planning not to renew. Maybe just post numbers rather than full on text reply. Please don’t derail the thread by posting comments, just numbers.

3 of us.

I don’t really get why you (or anyone) would really want to know who isn’t renewing - other than to shit stir..?!

I’ve renewed my 2. Sorry. 

Archived