Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

Red Rag

Are you renewing you SC?

It seems like me numerous posters  are not looking to renew their season cards for next year.  It would be interesting to get an idea of otib posters planning not to renew. Maybe just post numbers rather than full on text reply. Please don’t derail the thread by posting comments, just numbers.

3 of us.

6 minutes ago, RedLionLad said:

Same posts were made last year and ST sales increased 

As always

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, RedLionLad said:

Same posts were made last year and ST sales increased 

Did they?

What were the figures for last season and this one?

Yes. Seen much worse news n the 35+ I have been watching City, plus wouldn’t really feel right turning up just for the good times. What sort of supporter would that be? 

• Like 4

Tried failed (reminds of a joke about a little boy a computer and a grandmother)

will do old tech on monday and bitch at the same time :dunno:

5 minutes ago, David Brent said:

Ten

no on so many languages.

Same as last year - pretending to myself I might not due to a lack of enjoyment recently, when I know I will really as I'll always support City.

• Like 1

Tried make this thread as simple as possible.  Who is NOT  renewing. Clearly most people will but a significant number won’t, the ones that are not  was my interest. I think I will just give up.

2 minutes ago, Red Rag said:

Tried make this thread as simple as possible.  Who is NOT  renewing. Clearly most people will but a significant number won’t, the ones that are not  was my interest. I think I will just give up.

Innit - people don’t read.

2 renewed here 👍🏻

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

I will. There's only so many repeats of Only Fools and Horses you can watch on a Saturday. Mind you, Peckham Market looks strangely familiar, and Nelson Mandela House too.

Not renewing. When I pay roughly £18 per game for 23 games, I want to see entertaining football and this season I haven't. I'll pick and choose my games next season.

• Thanks 1

I've renewed. 

6 minutes ago, Meh said:

Well change the title then. FFS

Ask a question, get a reply, then moan.  OTIB in a nutshell.  😀

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, StGeorge said:

I've renewed. 

Well change the title then. FFS

Ask a question, get a reply, then moan.  OTIB in a nutshell.  😀

Read the original post ffs

7 minutes ago, milo1111 said:

If Johnson is still here no chance. If he goes then 100% yes. 

This.

I can watch the games anyway if I want.

Edited by Ska Junkie
  • Like 1

Probably will - been going since 1967 pretty much every week and had S/T since the terraces went and we couldn't roll up and stand in our usual spot in the Enclosure!.  My only hope for next season is that SL wakes up and finally ends his 15 year obsession with the Johnson family and we can make a fresh start with a manager who can inspire and unite the fans like Terry Cooper and Joe Jordan did.

Long shot I know but if he's still here next season my 400 quid will be a bad investment as I'll struggle to turn up to watch the shite he serves up.

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, Red Rag said:

Please don't derail the thread by posting comments - just numbers.

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Red Tel said:

Not renewing. When I pay roughly £18 per game for 23 games, I want to see entertaining football and this season I haven't. I'll pick and choose my games next season.

How do you know which ones will be entertaining?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

Did they?

What were the figures for last season and this one?

I wouldn’t anticipate an answer - but I’m with you, not sure they did increase - could be wrong though, it has been known! 😄🍷

Yep I renewed my 3 on Monday and the other 10 people I go with all renewed too.

The main reason I got ours was the social side of things. I like going with my mates and bumping into people I just wouldn’t see if it wasn’t for going to football.

If we win and/or I actually enjoy the game it’s an added bonus. 

Going to take a break. I have been a season ticket holder for over twenty years but just not enjoying it anymore.

Renewed this season but shouldn't have done because if I am honest my heart hasn't been in it.

Maybe come back in the future refreshed but it has been more of a chore to travel to Ashton Gate only to see the opposition take easy points .

Edited by Barry Sheene
  • Like 1

NO

It was hard to renew this year after a poor season performance wise but if you include citys dirty pressure tactics to make you buy early, worked on me, but an even poorer season this year has prompted me and 5 others with me too all say no

• Like 2