IGNORED

Millwall v Bristol City Match Day 36

Septic Peg

work have got me staying here this weekend,  pitchside view room as am on course in the area. Might just take in the match whilst keeping an eye on city's score. Plus see how Taylor -Moore is doing if he plays. Talking to a few pool fans this morning at breakfast,  hes doing well and they want to keep him.

1582979987034247891235880309150.jpg

1 hour ago, Alessandro said:

With:

City vs Millwall

Blackburn vs Swansea

Cardiff vs Brentford 

Fulham vs Preston

The table could look a little different tonight in that tight bunch of teams 

Going for a Preston win at Fulham for some reason. Most of us having a moan about LJ(me included) but with Fulham’s squad , they should be winning the league . 

Given recent form, it's only natural that we're contemplating the negative consequences of losing, but this game is a massive opportunity for us.

With Preston in a tough game, not only could we catch up with them, but also a win would seriously damage Millwall's own bid to make the top 6.

Hopefully we can show that killer instinct and determination to rip their hearts out...

8 minutes ago, mozo said:

Given recent form, it's only natural that we're contemplating the negative consequences of losing, but this game is a massive opportunity for us.

With Preston in a tough game, not only could we catch up with them, but also a win would seriously damage Millwall's own bid to make the top 6.

Hopefully we can show that killer instinct and determination to rip their hearts out...

Millwall have several players with height and certainly at AG they played to that strength. Long diagonals to the far post sticks in my memory.

Obviously LJ will be very aware of their strengths - it’s how he plans to nullify them will be interesting. The starting 11 will give us a clue.

23 minutes ago, maxjak said:

Sorry to be a pessimist.........and I sincerely hope i am wrong, but..............in our present predicament LJ will go there looking for a 0-0 (Just like at Sheff  W.), and we will end up losing 1-0 to a late goal.   I hope, really hope, that I am proved wrong.

I don’t think he did go for a 0-0, think it was just a post match reaction to us not being able to get out of our own half. 

18 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Millwall have several players with height and certainly at AG they played to that strength. Long diagonals to the far post sticks in my memory.

Obviously LJ will be very aware of their strengths - it’s how he plans to nullify them will be interesting. The starting 11 will give us a clue.

I’m impressed Robbo. 

31 minutes ago, maxjak said:

Sorry to be a pessimist.........and I sincerely hope i am wrong, but..............in our present predicament LJ will go there looking for a 0-0 (Just like at Sheff  W.), and we will end up losing 1-0 to a late goal.   I hope, really hope, that I am proved wrong.

I don’t think he will . He knows we need wins . It’s SOB time at BCFC . 

19 minutes ago, Rossi the Robin said:

Marley Watkins hasn’t been around for a while, is his number in the machine? 

It’s like something from a science fiction film with Watkins. He is completely invisible for weeks, then appears from nowhere to play a couple of games. Then it’s back to planet Zog again for a few more weeks. 

Archived