IGNORED

Millwall v Bristol City Match Day 36

Septic Peg

1 minute ago, RedM said:

If he is freeing the pressure of using losing his job, then yes.

A month is a short period to fall out with a player if what is said is true. I appreciate he’s not played much this season and it was always a gamble in terms of a signing, it’s strange not to be even in the match day squad.

It feels like a desperate throw of the dice

2 minutes ago, Nibor said:

Fancy picking O'Dowda to play AWAY AT MILLWALL.  The kid jumps tackles like he's at the olympics.

Pereira over Hunt for a game like this?!

442 is it? 

So another formation change and another SIX changes in selection.

I've been on the fence until the last week but now it's time to get rid.  Almost anybody you care to find off the street would do better until the end of the season.

I expect we'll win 6-0 now but I'll happily take the abuse if so.

I'm pretty sure it was at Millwall that CoD was injured and was out for weeks before, he's not going to relish this. 

i'm with you, but sometimes when we least expect a win...

5 minutes ago, westonred said:

This screams of clutching at straws I hope Korey is properly fit and not just patched up to try and get LJ out of the crap . Think he'll be gone tonight if we lose convincingly.  How does O'Dowda even get in the squad he's been awful all season ?

No chance he will go tonight even if we get stuffed and are poor again. I agree about COD though. 

12 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

Has he fallen out with Henriksen I wonder?

Maenpaa

Pereira  Kalas   Baker  Dasilva 

Smith

Nagy    Paterson 

O'Dowda                   Weimann

Diedhiou

Maybe this system? 

I may be in the minority that is happy Wells is dropped. Not because I don't rate him, but because I hate seeing us play with 2 strikers and lose the midfield battle.

Given the tactical masterclasses of recent weeks, might just as easily be:

O'Dowda

Weimann, Nagy, Smith

Maenpaa, Kalas, Baker, Diedhou, Pereira 

Dasilva, Paterson

Interesting that Henriksen and Rowe don't make bench.

Clear who LJ blames for Huddersfield game.

I don't know what LJ is expecting with Rowe. He could not get in Doncaster's team most of last season in league one.

It was always unlikely he would be an upper championship level player.

2 minutes ago, Redrascal2 said:

What a joke. Sign a proven in form Championship striker  at last and don't play him. In such an important game, he is not required to start. Why did he sign him then. No one but Johnson could turn team selection in to such a farce and no one but Lansdown could sit back and let it hapoen

Spot on

1 minute ago, robin_unreliant said:

No chance he will go tonight even if we get stuffed and are poor again. I agree about COD though. 

125th Aniversary match next week, can you imagine the stick LJ would get, it would make the whole day toxic and spoil the celebrations. The only way to stop that would be to ship him out if we lose today 

2 minutes ago, Redrascal2 said:

What a joke. Sign a proven in form Championship striker  at last and don't play him. In such an important game, he is not required to start. Why did he sign him then. No one but Johnson could turn team selection in to such a farce and no one but Lansdown could sit back and let it hapoen

Fam and Wells not playing well together. One needed to be dropped. I would have left Fam out though. Said at the time the wells signing wouldn’t work out well. Still time though I guess 

sat in the stand watching the goalkeepers warm up.

i want every city player to play well and every city manager succeed but this team selection smacks of desperation. 

from a good position a few weeks ago - from someone on the terraces who knows nothing and nobody it appears to be unravelling fast.

anyway we will be cheering on whoever lee sends out.

COYR

3 minutes ago, One Team In Keynsham said:

Given the tactical masterclasses of recent weeks, might just as easily be:

O'Dowda

Weimann, Nagy, Smith

Maenpaa, Kalas, Baker, Diedhou, Pereira 

Dasilva, Paterson

Love this....rage humour that made me actually laugh out loud. 

2 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

Interesting that Henriksen and Rowe don't make bench.

Clear who LJ blames for Huddersfield game.

I don't know what LJ is expecting with Rowe. He could not get in Doncaster's team most of last season in league one.

It was always unlikely he would be an upper championship level player.

It was Rowe, Henriksen and Benkovic he fell out with after Tuesday. Today’s line up backs that up big time 

Archived