IGNORED

Millwall v Bristol City Match Day 36

Septic Peg

Big reaction to that line up.

Again, let's wait and see how they line up and ultimately play, but I can see the process behind some of those changes.

1. Bentley - could well be injured

2. Hunt for Pereira - let's be honest Hunt has had several poor games.

3. Smith back in - well we've been over run in midfield recently...so.....

4. Henrikson out - well he had a poor game and is still working back to fitness.

5. COD for Eliasson - COD is more physical and defensively minded than Eliasson, away from home.

6. Weimann for Wells - fine if we go 4-4-2, that's a big call - but if we've gone 4-5-1, against Millwall, Fam is the 1 up alone.

7. Benkovic - do you know he's fit?!

Rumours of fall outs? Well we've heard it all before - if it's true and he's fallen out with Bentley, Rowe, Henrikson and Benkovic...well i'd imagine he'd be gone pretty soon and you'll find out all about it. For now though, just more facebook rumours....

2 minutes ago, pillred said:

I thought after the WBA game wouldn't be that surprised to see Maenpa back thought Bentley looked a bit shot of confidence.

I'am not surprised he's probably been feeling like a target after the defensive performances recently!

2 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Rumours LJ and Bentley have fallen out and the injury is false 

Bently had an awful, by his standards ,game or two, then made Captain against Huddersfield where he didn't shine or lead, and now he is injured.

I thought the Captain thing was the dreaded vote of confidence. As I alluded to above, convenient. A way to bring him back and save face.

1 minute ago, Alessandro said:

Big reaction to that line up.

Again, let's wait and see how they line up and ultimately play, but I can see the process behind some of those changes.

1. Bentley - injured

2. Hunt for Pereira - let's be honest Hunt has had several poor games.

3. Smith back in - well we've been over run in midfield recently...so.....

4. Henrikson out - well he had a poor game and is still working back to fitness.

5. COD for Eliasson - COD is more physical and defensively minded than Eliasson, away from home.

6. Weimann for Wells - fine if we go 4-4-2, that's a big call - but if we've gone 4-5-1, against Millwall, Fam is the 1 up alone.

7. Benkovic - do you know he's fit?!

Rumours of fall outs? Well we've heard it all before - if it's true and he's fallen out with Bentley, Rowe, Henrikson and Benkovic...well i'd imagine he'd be gone pretty soon and you'll find out all about it. For now though, just more facebook rumours....

Most people said the falling out rumour wasn’t true. Certainly looks true now.

Another rumour....Rowe and Palmer not staying to watch the game. Left the stadium. 

5 minutes ago, pillred said:

I thought after the WBA game wouldn't be that surprised to see Maenpa back thought Bentley looked a bit shot of confidence.

Me too, so really surprised to see him Captain the team at Huddersfield

1 minute ago, RedDave said:

Most people said the falling out rumour wasn’t true. Certainly looks true now.

Another rumour....Rowe and Palmer not staying to watch the game. Left the stadium. 

Well, if this is all true, that's a pretty colossal falling out - names mentioned then: Bentley, Benkovic, Henrikson, Rowe, Palmer - that's 5.

Can't see an easy way back from that for any manager. 

3 minutes ago, aa_bcfc said:

According to MacGregor on twitter it's a free afternoon for those not in the 18. Strong rumour that Rowe and Palmer are off sight seeing rather than supporting the team. 

If that is true then i for one am very angry with who made that decision. They should be there supporting the club that supports them them with wages and much more. If it is not true i am angry with MacGregor.

4 minutes ago, Alessandro said:

Well, if this is all true, that's a pretty colossal falling out - names mentioned then: Bentley, Benkovic, Henrikson, Rowe, Palmer - that's 5.

Can't see an easy way back from that for any manager. 

I fear it has to be true. Benkovic on the bench and Palmer our the squad are explicable. Henrikson, Bentley and Rowe all missing from the squad is either a disastrous week of injuries or a falling out.

He has fallen out with O'Dowda recently too hasn't he?

Someone at game I heard saying he has fallen out with Weimann.

Baker tried to punch LJ but Pack stopped him last season.

All rumours of course but it seems like LJ falls out with most players!

19 minutes ago, Nibor said:

Fancy picking O'Dowda to play AWAY AT MILLWALL.  The kid jumps tackles like he's at the olympics.

Pereira over Hunt for a game like this?!

442 is it? 

So another formation change and another SIX changes in selection.

I've been on the fence until the last week but now it's time to get rid.  Almost anybody you care to find off the street would do better until the end of the season.

I expect we'll win 6-0 now but I'll happily take the abuse if so.

The belters are waiting in hope rather than expectation to give you some trust me 

3 minutes ago, RedDave said:

All the noise suggests he’s lost it. Modern players don’t like being told things to their face. Henriksen mentioned in an interview that LJ does that 

Time will tell....what's a bigger surprise to me is how surprised people are that there have been changes after that shower of shit at Huddersfield.

People would be livid on here if he'd named an unchanged side - we've lost three of the bounce, there are players there who needed dropping and everyone is surprised by it, and suddenly they've all fallen out...

Well, we'll see!

Archived