IGNORED

Millwall v Bristol City Match Day 36

Septic Peg

First half thoughts.....overall a much better team performance than recent displays, which tbh isn’t really saying that much! Some sloppy stuff reappearing towards the end of the half and Nagy looking suspect on a few occasions. Well worked and well taken goal. For me Fammy, CoD and Pato have looked good and we have pressed more than usual. 

Next goal is crucial.

Happy with that, we look much more comoased in the middle of the park, Nagy is looking good, Smith is Smith and charging around like a madman. 

COD is looking decent as well. 

Liking the identity, we are busy without the ball and trying to move the ball quickly in possession, hasn't always come off but we are sticking at it. 

7 minutes ago, RedDave said:

I think it’s worth remembering sometimes that every single fan on this forum knows less about football than Lee Johnson. 

Really?  ???

Worth remembering that players left out for weeks like Pereira, suddenly get called back in and expected to perform.  That’s more my frustration than anything. O’Dowda, who I’m not a fan of, but has given us a good 45 here so far, subbed on, bench, bench, subbed on, subbed on, bench, bench, subbed on, subbed on, left out, start???

I’ll be absolutely delighted if we win, but question LJ on why Pereira was brought back in today to be the answer, why wasn’t he in previously.

Today might turn out to be a masterstroke....or perhaps it’s luck.

9 minutes ago, Jerseybean said:

First half thoughts.....overall a much better team performance than recent displays, which tbh isn’t really saying that much! Some sloppy stuff reappearing towards the end of the half and Nagy looking suspect on a few occasions. Well worked and well taken goal. For me Fammy, CoD and Pato have looked good and we have pressed more than usual. 

Next goal is crucial.

Next goal will determine if it’s 1-1 or 0-2

3 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Yep, it wasn’t well worked in its execution...but it resulted in a goal.

Yeah, that’s all that matters. 

Hope we kick on and go for the 2nd and 3rd in the second half now though. Please don’t settle for this.

Archived