IGNORED

Millwall v Bristol City Match Day 36

Septic Peg

1 minute ago, JonDolman said:

What is the point in Nakhi Wells signing when all he can do is fight for things. No passing into him or for him to run onto. Just bouncing balls and headers. Bloody rubbish.

Whoever said he is a bad signing is probably right. Why? Because the way we play does not suit him at all.

Need Palmer in the side to feed him, like he did Afobe.

12 minutes ago, TheCulturalBomb said:

Bringing on Elliasson and Wells in the 2nd half. Arguably two of our best players. Pathetic.

Not an Elliasson game to be honest, he’s been shit for a few weeks and getting kicked by Millwall isn’t his thing. This was never going to be a pretty game of football, in think in fairness they got this the team just about right.

2 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

What is the point in Nakhi Wells signing when all he can do is fight for things. No passing into him or for him to run onto. Just bouncing balls and headers. Bloody rubbish.

Whoever said he is a bad signing is probably right. Why? Because the way we play does not suit him at all.

Better player than Matty Taylor of course but same problem if you dont create chances difficult for strikers to score.

I'm sorry but how can people support this idiot. Football is shocking, chances on goal nearly non existent. All you Johnson supporters no one wants him to fail but come on. How can you justify defending him I just don't get it. We get out played every match and still you say he is the man to take us forward.

19 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

Andi Weimann had a bit of a shocker

I can’t agree with you there John he bought much needed energy and purpose to the team. Kept Millwall’s defence ‘ honest ‘ .

He is never going to score twenty goals a season but it was good to see him back and he looked refreshed.

It wasn’t a bad performance and a draw is better than a loss . 

1 minute ago, Roadrunner said:

A team trying to get promoted having 1 or 2 shoots on target, no chance. Just poor tactics, poor coaching.

If it was the odd game you would say “that’s football” but four games in a row not to mention plenty of other games this season suggests that we aren’t getting things right.

Put another way if this style of football transfers into next season and we aren’t as clinical as we have been this season you don’t have to be a genius to work out what we will be “fighting for”...........

2 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

I can’t agree with you there John he bought much needed energy and purpose to the team. Kept Millwall’s defence ‘ honest ‘ .

He is never going to score twenty goals a season but it was good to see him back and he looked refreshed.

It wasn’t a bad performance and a draw is better than a loss . 

I don't think he does enough on the ball, or even wants the ball enough.

His running can actually be a problem in our play as he runs away and does not show for the ball.

I don't really get why LJ thinks him and Fam is suddenly going to work, when it has pretty much never worked all the times we have seen it in the past.

Archived