IGNORED

Millwall v Bristol City Match Day 36

Septic Peg

2 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

Do you not rate him Jon? You don't mention it much...

Decent enough player but think we need better quality than him to be honest.

I see it similar to how Lampard did who was happy to let go for a small fee.

Slightly better 1st half but awful 2nd half again We have no creativity only one shot on target again. Too many changes the change we want is the manager .

I cant believe we are still close to the play offs. Although don't get to excited guys if we dod scrape in play offs we would be Mullered by any of the current top 6 .  

3 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

Decent enough player but think we need better quality than him to be honest.

I see it similar to how Lampard did who was happy to let go for a small fee.

I really think it should have been him rather than O’Dowda who came off for Eliasson. At least fifteen minutes earlier than it happened too.

6 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

I don't think he does enough on the ball, or even wants the ball enough.

His running can actually be a problem in our play as he runs away and does not show for the ball.

I don't really get why LJ thinks him and Fam is suddenly going to work, when it has pretty much never worked all the times we have seen it in the past.

I am sure he wants the ball plenty , this crap football is a lot of people’s fault but it’s certainly not Nahki Wells fault , plenty to come from him as he proved when the team don’t just hump it up front to no one 

2 minutes ago, Dan Robin said:

Shame about the penalty: errors made by referees certainly aren't helping our team.

Not a bad result...but we must win some games, and I struggle to imagine us doing it on our current performances.

Anyway...COYR!

Nagy gave one away too though. Clear foul.

1 minute ago, Matty_Taylor_is_god said:

Where’s all this entitlement come from that we should be winning away at Millwall. They are 3 places behind us. Atleast the losing streak is over 

I don’t think it is entitlement. I think people would just like to have seen us try to win the game. Milwall did not play at all well and yet we showed very little meaningful attacking intent.

1 minute ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

That's a reasonable point.

The problem is the Birmingham and Huddersfield games especially really meant we needed to win. 

Setup was a bit better today, but don't think still we're getting it quite right.

Something to build on though, but next week will be very tough.

I'd love to be proven wrong, but I see nothing but a heavy defeat against a very good promotion chasing side

5 minutes ago, Matty_Taylor_is_god said:

Where’s all this entitlement come from that we should be winning away at Millwall. They are 3 places behind us. Atleast the losing streak is over 

For once I agree with you, MTIG.

You should always be happy to take a point on the road.

7 minutes ago, Matty_Taylor_is_god said:

The only entitlement from most is that we go to places like Millwall and have a go. If the result isn’t what we want then so be it. We had 3 shots in 90 minutes today, that’s not having a go in anyone’s book.

5 minutes ago, Dan Robin said:

Shame about the penalty: errors made by referees certainly aren't helping our team.

Not a bad result...but we must win some games, and I can't imagine us doing it on our current performances.

Anyway...COYR!

They had a strong shout for a Pen as well there's wasn't given as the Ref realised we should have had one before and evened out the decisions 

10 minutes ago, Banjo Red said:

I'm sorry but how can people support this idiot. Football is shocking, chances on goal nearly non existent. All you Johnson supporters no one wants him to fail but come on. How can you justify defending him I just don't get it. We get out played every match and still you say he is the man to take us forward.

To call LJ an idiot says more about you than about him........he has his faults, but is far from being an idiot.......if you don't like his tactics fair enough, but what you state is just glib nonsense,  stop hiding behind your keyboard and acting like a numpty ?

5 minutes ago, westonred said:

They had a strong shout for a Pen as well there's wasn't given as the Ref realised we should have had one before and evened out the decisions 

OK.  However, we had episodes ''against'' us VS Leeds and Hudds: maybe they would have made a difference in terms of result, maybe not. 

3 minutes ago, maxjak said:

To call LJ an idiot says more about you than about him........he has his faults, but is far from being an idiot.......if you don't like his tactics fair enough, but what you state is just glib nonsense,  stop hiding behind your keyboard and acting like a numpty ?

That's the pot calling the kettle isn't it Max?  You can call him a Numpty but when he calls LJ names you get funny about it and criticise him.

Archived