IGNORED

Millwall v Bristol City Match Day 36

Septic Peg

3 minutes ago, Dan Robin said:

OK.  However, we had episodes ''against'' us VS Leeds and Hudds: maybe they would have made a difference in terms of result, maybe not. 

We have had our fair share of luck this season being only 2 points from the play offs playing abysmal football for months proves this

7 minutes ago, westonred said:

We have had our fair share of luck this season being only 2 points from the play offs playing abysmal football for months proves this

Yes but refereeings and quality of football are separate aspects, as are injuries (our share of bad luck).

TBS, I agree about the relation between current position (good) and level of performances (often low).

15 minutes ago, Matty_Taylor_is_god said:

Where’s all this entitlement come from that we should be winning away at Millwall. They are 3 places behind us. Atleast the losing streak is over 

It not entitlement **** sake,

It’s just effort we want, it isn’t hard to ask for, fans wouldn’t mind if we lose but show some effort,

what we are seeing at the moment is players not playing for their leader, they are downing tools, once that happens then there is no way back

people can cry about losing player selling players but we have replaced them with so say better players,

if Johnson’s dad had this talent then we’d be in the prem,

lee is too stubborn and would rather Throw a young player to the wolf’s then admit his own failings

thw fact you can’t see this is more worrying then our own performances,

unless this changes then I fear for us and all the good work off the field 

1 hour ago, EstoniaTallinnRed said:

problem is Tone, our fixit link has the Gas on again, I now have purchased BCTV RB audio.

I got tired of paying out good money for a shite service. Contacted the club who said it was my problem and not theirs. Strange how so many others have difficulties as well.

14 minutes ago, maxjak said:

To call LJ an idiot says more about you than about him........he has his faults, but is far from being an idiot.......if you don't like his tactics fair enough, but what you state is just glib nonsense,  stop hiding behind your keyboard and acting like a numpty ?

Who is hiding you plum!!!

I offered my opinion and I'm afraid to say the man is deluded he has never won anything and talks a good game.

He is clearly not getting the best out of the players and is struggling to change the way we play.

The identity is going backwards rather than forwards.

8 minutes ago, westonred said:

That's the pot calling the kettle isn't it Max?  You can call him a Numpty but when he calls LJ names you get funny about it and criticise him.

Thats because I have respect for LJ........whereas I have no respect for anyone who makes glib disparaging remarks which have no basis in fact. If he made some constructive insight and reasoned criticism, fair enough. i appreciate it's a kneejerk reaction to a disappointing display......  but to call him an idiot is just lame and lazy IMHO.

23 minutes ago, Dan Robin said:

Shame about the penalty: errors made by referees certainly aren't helping our team.

Not a bad result...but we must win some games, and I can't imagine us doing it on our current performances.

Anyway...COYR!

In fairness it would take a brave man to give a pen against Millwall at the Den ? 

7 minutes ago, Prinny said:

Lee's busy bees are back according to the man himself!

:bounce:

5 minutes ago, Banjo Red said:

Who is hiding you plum!!!

I offered my opinion and I'm afraid to say the man is deluded he has never won anything and talks a good game.

He is clearly not getting the best out of the players and is struggling to change the way we play.

The identity is going backwards rather than forwards.

Yawn..........at least attempt some originality.........eg. you could have called me an apricot ?

1 minute ago, BigTone said:

I got tired of paying out good money for a shite service. Contacted the club who said it was my problem and not theirs. Strange how so many others have difficulties as well.

This is why I haven't gone for the video option, but I know that the RB link has been good for years and all credit to Fixit for supplying it free of charge, but lately it has been hit or miss. That is why I have gone for the audio, and so far has been very reliable, it's the same commentary as the RB radio one and goes on for sometime after the game as well, to listen to fans comments etc.

5 minutes ago, maxjak said:

Thats because I have respect for LJ........whereas I have no respect for anyone who makes glib disparaging remarks which have no basis in fact. If he made some constructive insight and reasoned criticism, fair enough. i appreciate it's a kneejerk reaction to a disappointing display......  but to call him an idiot is just lame and lazy IMHO.

Yes but you are doing the same as your having a go at him about,  so you obviously have no respect for yourself either 

37 minutes ago, City_USA said:

I'd love to be proven wrong, but I see nothing but a heavy defeat against a very good promotion chasing side

It's a hard one with Fulham. They can be flaky. To expand my post, thought first half was a bit more like it, 2nd half not so much. 

Our past record at home vs Fulham in recent years hasn't been very good. That aside their squad is bloody good, deep as well but they don't always hit the heights.

We need to a) Have a positive (not reckless but positive) mindset and b) Set up right. Then we might have a crack.

41 minutes ago, Curr Avon said:

But only if you follow that up with a home win. Anyone got a prayer mat for next week?

Aww. Don't spoil my week. ?

40 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Not when you are winning 1-0.

I always think the order the goals go in is a bit immaterial in the bigger picture. If we'd been losing 1 -0 and snatched a draw in extra time every bugger's chuffed to bits. But the end result is the same.

Decent result had the previous results been even average, which they weren’t.

Can only see a win for Fulham, and would take a point now.

If LJ wants to give everyone a lift put Afobe on the bench, I know he can’t play, Fulham will know he can’t play, but it would give everyone a boost to see him warm up, and give us all hope for the remaining games.

Archived