IGNORED

Millwall v Bristol City Match Day 36

Septic Peg

I’m not a football manager or head coach, but given our truly pathetic shots on target statistics might an approach that involves our most effective forward players be an idea? If we started with a team in which Fammy, Nahki and Eliasson all play we would, at least, have the potential to create more scoring opportunities. I recognise we also need to win other battles in others areas of the pitch, but for me this trio would, create chances and give us the chance to put opponents under more pressure. I haven’t looked back to see if we have started with these three and if we have what the stats showed. 

Thoughts?

50 minutes ago, Countryfile said:

Decent result had the previous results been even average, which they weren’t.

Can only see a win for Fulham, and would take a point now.

If LJ wants to give everyone a lift put Afobe on the bench, I know he can’t play, Fulham will know he can’t play, but it would give everyone a boost to see him warm up, and give us all hope for the remaining games.

No, no    His name can go in the machine with all the other names.

26 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

No, no    His name can go in the machine with all the other names.

It could, but he’s an A, that’s why he should be picked, like B for Bentley, D for Dasilva,  H for Hunt etc

Thats why W for Williams and W for Wells are on the bench.......simples

Although I can’t explain W for Weimann

2 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

*Nahki ...

Agreed - gotta play to his strength and for me, that means either Pato or KP playing behind him.....we are currently wasting his talent and with it, our opportunity to finish in the Top 6 - Johnson needs to find the way of maximising NW’s talent.....you don’t go from being the best striker in the league to a poor striker overnight 

4 hours ago, JonDolman said:

Decent enough player but think we need better quality than him to be honest.

I see it similar to how Lampard did who was happy to let go for a small fee.

Weimann left Derby one month after Lampard started his first ever managerial role - you reckon the decision was totally down to Lampard’s judgement?! ?

25 minutes ago, TheCulturalBomb said:

Just had a look at the table! WE'RE STILL F*****G 7TH!!! Have we entered some freak loop where we're destined to stay in 7th and with Lee Johnson for 50 years.

Weird isn't it?! Today feels okay, like we stopped the rot, but with only 4 points from last 6 games, we could do with winning a game again...

2 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Weimann left Derby one month after Lampard started his first ever managerial role - you reckon the decision was totally down to Lampard’s judgement?! ?

Why wouldn't it be down to Lampard's judgement? He was the manager, so those decisions were his to make.

9 hours ago, Jerseybean said:

I’m not a football manager or head coach, but given our truly pathetic shots on target statistics might an approach that involves our most effective forward players be an idea? If we started with a team in which Fammy, Nahki and Eliasson all play we would, at least, have the potential to create more scoring opportunities. I recognise we also need to win other battles in others areas of the pitch, but for me this trio would, create chances and give us the chance to put opponents under more pressure. I haven’t looked back to see if we have started with these three and if we have what the stats showed. 

Thoughts?

Think we will start with Eliasson, Famara and Wells vs Fulham. Think we got the chance to beat them If we play creative and fast. We done that away vs Fulham and lets do the same trick at the Gate.

Archived