IGNORED

Millwall joke club

phantom

44 minutes ago, steveybadger said:

To play devil’s advocate, if it makes a quiet crowd loud and a loud crowd like Croatia playing Serbia, and the home team benefits from the atmosphere and wins more, where’s the problem?

If it is for enhancement it is quite funny mind, though of course Millwall wouldn’t care.....

They were installed after the racist chanting against Everton - they are for monitoring, not enhancement. 

26 minutes ago, phantom said:

When I asked about this the Chief steward in the away end said the microphones were there to detect racist language 

But he couldn't explain why the microphones were only over certain sections 

Because it’s all a act to make out they are doing something,if you have racist tendencies then you wouldn’t sit in those sections with a bleeding microphone hanging down 

7 hours ago, phantom said:

When I asked about this the Chief steward in the away end said the microphones were there to detect racist language 

But he couldn't explain why the microphones were only over certain sections 

It's the Dockers Upper mate, it's where all their nutters in flat caps stand coked up to the nines, and where racist chanting has previously been reported. Last they were in League One, we were on an international break when they played the Gas at home (and beat them 4-0), I went in the same block, they are all nuts, it's like a competition to say "fackin cant" the most times.

The mics are probably there simply to deter them from their full 90 minute angry coked up Cockney routine.

I asked the same question to the Millwall police officer .They are there to help detect and report racist language .

they have been put in an area which has been identified as  high risk of it being used due to previous incidents . 

1 hour ago, JulieH said:

I asked the same question to the Millwall police officer .They are there to help detect and report racist language .

they have been put in an area which has been identified as  high risk of it being used due to previous incidents . 

Welcome back Julie. How was your break in Rotherham/New York?

5 hours ago, JulieH said:

It was very nice, cold but sunny. Saw lots and walked miles. 

although Millwall was as cold yesterday ❄️

Already I feel warm, cosy and safe with your return to the forum. Love you xx

From your photos one would have to conclude no more desperate than half the rabble who dress likewise and who chant similar inane references to improbabilities; ergo those who follow us. (Does that make us, too, a joke?)

You could have referenced that one great thing at the New Den is it's empty enough for one to enjoy a decent view of the pitch whilst remaining miles away from those who don't want to be there yet for some unknown reason persist in staying, those who are lost in pursuit of a library, those whose outbuildings are so vast they'd rather watch the dross Johnson's turning out than engage in the 'Forth Road Bridge' task of cracking open the Cuprinol and Windolene.

You might have referenced ( but didn't) the brilliant knowledge and banter of supporters who, despite having multiple, 'successful' clubs on their doorstep continue through thick and thin to support their club, who partake of the fantastic and reasonably priced fodder on offer within the community Millwall cafe, who genuinely engage as part of a community club ensuring both old and young alike aren't left behind in this era of commercial exploitation, those who take the time and make effort to remember those who've made a contribution and paid the ultimate price.

Interesting to know if you are one of those for whom a trip to New Cross involves being dropped off by CATS within a guarded compound and who venture no further then the basement of a dank stand with its overpriced pies and undrinkable fizzy pop for fear of being ripped apart by lions?

I know which I'd consider a 'joke'.

12 hours ago, BTRFTG said:

From your photos one would have to conclude no more desperate than half the rabble who dress likewise and who chant similar inane references to improbabilities; ergo those who follow us. (Does that make us, too, a joke?)

You could have referenced that one great thing at the New Den is it's empty enough for one to enjoy a decent view of the pitch whilst remaining miles away from those who don't want to be there yet for some unknown reason persist in staying, those who are lost in pursuit of a library, those whose outbuildings are so vast they'd rather watch the dross Johnson's turning out than engage in the 'Forth Road Bridge' task of cracking open the Cuprinol and Windolene.

You might have referenced ( but didn't) the brilliant knowledge and banter of supporters who, despite having multiple, 'successful' clubs on their doorstep continue through thick and thin to support their club, who partake of the fantastic and reasonably priced fodder on offer within the community Millwall cafe, who genuinely engage as part of a community club ensuring both old and young alike aren't left behind in this era of commercial exploitation, those who take the time and make effort to remember those who've made a contribution and paid the ultimate price.

Interesting to know if you are one of those for whom a trip to New Cross involves being dropped off by CATS within a guarded compound and who venture no further then the basement of a dank stand with its overpriced pies and undrinkable fizzy pop for fear of being ripped apart by lions?

Are you pissed? 

What the heck are you rambling on about 

The only joke is your post 

13 hours ago, BTRFTG said:

Finally a bit of positivity... But it's aimed at another club and their fans. 

Fans who I can remember terrorising children, smashing up local pubs and a KFC here. 

At least we know who inspires you now. 

1 hour ago, J-mat said:

Finally a bit of positivity... But it's aimed at another club and their fans. 

Fans who I can remember terrorising children, smashing up local pubs and a KFC here. 

At least we know who inspires you now. 

Funny that, because I've seen a few places trashed in my time and the idiots doing so were City thugs. When it comes to brainless numpties we're right up there, save those numpties seem to take great pride when they're dishing it out yet profess faux disgust when on the receiving end, or when dished up by others close to home.

I take it you weren't in the Millwall cafe then?

Archived