IGNORED

Eliason

Langford Red

2 minutes ago, MarcusX said:

I don’t think he’s as good as the fans collectively think. He’s got a great cross on him but he doesn’t do much else. Maybe I’m being harsh but he’s a bit of a passenger, especially in a physical game like today was expected to be

Apart from providing goals then   :laugh:

7 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

What, shit games?

Physical games. Millwall was always going to be a battle, a long ball team with several big players. If we could actually assert ourselves and have some possession against teams then I’m sure we could accommodate him better again

2 minutes ago, MarcusX said:

Physical games. Millwall was always going to be a battle, a long ball team with several big players. If we could actually assert ourselves and have some possession against teams then I’m sure we could accommodate him better again

Not happening under LJ. Makes you wonder why he was even signed really. Probably to sell for money.

I know what you're saying though.

12 minutes ago, Garland-sweden said:

He can not be good every game. But still thinks he is a better option than COD. Today COD not once put the ball in the box. For me its not the guestion why Niclas not play. The question is: how can LJ start with COD. Niclas on the bench ok but we have Palmer, Wonderboy or others. LJs answer is playing COD.

Thought COD had a very good game and contributes much more to the overall team performance than NE and was the correct decision to play COD rather than NE today, with the pitch, conditions and who we were playing

8 minutes ago, sh1t_ref_again said:

Thought COD had a very good game and contributes much more to the overall team performance than NE and was the correct decision to play COD rather than NE today, with the pitch, conditions and who we were playing

Different opinions. LJ made many changes, right so and I think City looked ok in the first half. Dont agree with you about COD, today he was not bad but he stood not out. Seldom he makes his defender and put the ballin the box. He hold the ball to long often and play not direct. COD and Dasilva is not good in the defensive.  Niclas is not Messi and when he is not in form he is on the bench nowadays. In the beginning of the season he was Always on the

Always on the bench. Lazio, Celtic and other Clubs are interested in Eliasson. Dont think many Clubs are interested to buy COD. Niclas will move on to a better team and COD will play in City next season. Thats reality. If I was Niclas and I was often on the bench in City and I knew I was better than other players I train with everyday, offcause I would go to another Club were the gaffer believed in me. Good point today and Preston lost. COYR!!!

22 minutes ago, Loosey Boy said:

I wouldn’t be playing NE whilst he continues to refuse to sign a new contract.....pretty clear he’s going to go in the summer and so we should only be playing players who will be here next season 

Do you think he will sign a new contract if he gets 5 minutes like today and Callum ” i scored a cracking goal against Norwich a few years ago” O Dowda gets 85 minutes?

Archived