IGNORED

Nakhi Bless Him

REDOXO

9 minutes ago, Hampshire reds said:

another signing who does not start. its not good enough. if there is truth about  the rumours then steve has to do something about it. so much money wasted on good players not playing. Kasey is a good example. 

Thats the 3 january signings all dropped today, if they arent a decent upgrade on what we had already, then whats the point?

7 minutes ago, mozo said:

He did really well when he came on. Got to say, I'm losing patience with Weimann.

I thought Wells looked disinterested when he came on.. Slow and ponderous and caught out several times. Guess he is fed up already as a bit player. Agree about weimann though. 

6 minutes ago, Simon bristol said:

Thats the 3 january signings all dropped today, if they arent a decent upgrade on what we had already, then whats the point?

The coach doesn't know what he is doing, no set tactics, no consistent team selections, signed a lot of  players but always reverts back to his workhorses. 

38 minutes ago, Dynamite Red said:

The coach doesn't know what he is doing, no set tactics, no consistent team selections, signed a lot of  players but always reverts back to his workhorses. 

I suppose that was what I was alluding to with my Kasey post.

The likes of Fammy, O’Dowda, Patterson, Andreas et al are consistent. Consistently shit.

Wells will go the way of Palmer. Creativity and flair and perhaps the reason we rejoiced when they signed - along with others like Kalas and JD - sucked out of them and confidence in pieces.

But hey we have the lunatics in charge. Let’s face it. A man who’s worth and made more than the OTIB collective can’t be wrong. Can he?

Course he ******* can,

Best bit of the day? Spending it with the boy. And the burritos in Paddington. ?

Today smacks of LJ for some reason bringing things to a head with Mark Ashton . Drop all 3 of Ashton’s signings that have cost the club a fortune having publicly slated two of them in midweek . This can only end with one being shown the door pretty soon I’d say !  Feel so sorry for Nhaki who must be cursing his luck . A few goals less for QPR and he’d still be there on loan and instead he’s stuck in the middle of a shit storm . What a mess !!! 

3 hours ago, REDOXO said:

We sign a very good player, bang in form and managed to turn him into a bit part player that doesn’t see the football in a forward position, from the bench. 

Nuts!

Completely agree. Feel really sorry for Nakhi. Shocking  waste of talent. Shocking management. Sign the striker we have needed and don't  select him. Pathetic.

Archived