IGNORED

Could we get a LJ out dustbin thread?

Judda

It seems every thread starts as or gets derailed into a LJ out rant. Some suggested the bcwfc should have a separate section on the forum but for me the endless LJ out threads are ruining this forum...

By the way I feel it's time for a change too. I'm not pro LJ I just find it boring and repetitive...

7 minutes ago, Judda said:

It seems every thread starts as or gets derailed into a LJ out rant. Some suggested the bcwfc should have a separate section on the forum but for me the endless LJ out threads are ruining this forum...

By the way I feel it's time for a change too. I'm not pro LJ I just find it boring and repetitive...

Me too now,let’s stop the Johnson in or out threads on the football forum and chat about the best deals on eBay or something like that 

10 hours ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Me too now,let’s stop the Johnson in or out threads on the football forum and chat about the best deals on eBay or something like that 

I'm not saying don't discuss it. It's just getting ridiculous and tedious the number of new threads saying exactly the same thing or threads starting on different things getting derailed.  Surely merge as on transfer suggestions or Rovers talk?

5 minutes ago, Judda said:

I'm not saying don't discuss it. It's just getting ridiculous and tedious the number of new threads saying exactly the same thing or threads starting on different things getting derailed.  Surely merge as on transfer suggestions or Rovers talk?

Wouldn't it just be easier to get rid of LJ? 

I take your point. 

13 hours ago, Judda said:

Great idea. It’s ruining a great forum.

Most Bristol City fans would undoubtedly participate and enjoy a forum if it became one where only people who supported and were complimentary about the players, coach and owner contributed. 

As it has been, it will remain a minority, niche platform for people who enjoy criticing the club they purport (and yet some really do) to love: BRISTOL City. 

Come on City! 

The LJ out threads are a little tedious so agree a LJ dustbin thread is the way to go.

To sum it up:
He does well, he's the messiah.
He does poorly, he's Sillius Soddus.
You could almost make a film out of this.

8 hours ago, Hampshire Red said:

Most Bristol City fans would undoubtedly participate and enjoy a forum if it became one where only people who supported and were complimentary about the players, coach and owner contributed. 

As it has been, it will remain a minority, niche platform for people who enjoy criticing the club they purport (and yet some really do) to love: BRISTOL City. 

Come on City! 

Jesus Wept

Kim Hampshire-Un

PS I should delete Your recent criticism of Wells (After 3 games ) you posted the other day 

Come on City! 

Cheers, Lee's mum.

Come on City! 

Like the Man U forum?

Where people from all over Asia come on saying "I love Man U. I'm the biggest fan. Bye". 

Let's have some appropriate criticism and call a spade a spade. We are appalling at home and I, for one, feel almost every element of criticism is justified. 

Create your own forum if you want a sickly, positive one perhaps? 

9 hours ago, Hampshire Red said:

Come on City! 

Maybe you could get the mods to pin a Happy Clappers thread? 

That would allow you and the tiny number of fellow deluded and blinkered fans to post to your hearts content, without those other nasty people pointing out that everything really isn’t all fine and rosy at the Gate and contradicting what your extreme rose tints are telling you.

That would then leave this Forum free for everyone else to debate all things BCFC, good or bad, without having pointless arguments with a small group of people who are so out of step with the current mood, where even die hard LJ supporters are now seriously questioning what he’s doing.  

It’s now becoming increasingly obvious with posts like yours above that we’re now left with a small group who are either wums, attention seekers, deluded, Johnson family members or have their heads permenantly stuck up their arse and can’t see how bad it’s got.

Sorry to be blunt, but while we all agree this is a place for discussion of various viewpoints, posts like yours appear to be made with the aim  of provoking people, as you seriously don’t believe what you’ve written, do you???

On 01/03/2020 at 09:25, CotswoldRed said:

Wouldn't it just be easier to get rid of LJ? 

I take your point. 

Not LJ mad myself, but what kind of chumps would "get rid" of their manager with the team 7th in the Championship?

Ain't happening, and shouldn't be happening.

On 01/03/2020 at 06:37, Judda said:

Unfortunately its a fact. We ain’t going anywhere at the moment. The only way theThreads  are going to stop if LJ goes. Well I promise I will be positive from now on. After all some one must love him 

4 hours ago, AppyDAZE said:

Not LJ mad myself, but what kind of chumps would "get rid" of their manager with the team 7th in the Championship?

Ain't happening, and shouldn't be happening.

Yes we are 7th. Our football is horrific and we are likely destined to fall through the table. 

Getting rid would give us the impetus to grab this promotion opportunity as there is barely any evidence of impetus at present. 

I don't want him here next year so removing forthwith will give more time to get a permanent manager in for next season. 

I don't see him as honest in his evaluation of what's happening either, so I don't trust him. 

On 29/02/2020 at 22:37, Judda said:

Tedious is the word I would use. I feel much the same as you but am getting to the point that a holiday away from here until next season might be the order of the day for me. Nothing will change until the end of the season so let's just get behind the club.

On 29/02/2020 at 22:37, Judda said:

It seems every thread starts as or gets derailed into a LJ out rant.

The problem you have is it's a City forum so be it a match report, player selection, transfer talk, or official club comment the common factor just beneath the surface is our coach. As long as we continue in this dismal run of form, with lacklustre performances, tombola team selections, seemingly illogical acquisitions and nonsensical pre and post match comment and analysis it's unsurprising fans wish to comment upon the coach and his performance.

We all wish for City to succeed but rose-tinted apologists, those who think anything City dare not be criticised are the root of the problem. City won't improve by simply cheering everything Johnson does, unless that is he delivers success and should he do so the cheering will spontaneously start and criticism will cease. But he's had enough chances, we're nowhere near achieving success and those who dare criticise him, in my opinion, do both themselves and our club credit. It's they who care.

55 minutes ago, BTRFTG said:

The problem you have is it's a City forum so be it a match report, player selection, transfer talk, or official club comment the common factor just beneath the surface is our coach. As long as we continue in this dismal run of form, with lacklustre performances, tombola team selections, seemingly illogical acquisitions and nonsensical pre and post match comment and analysis it's unsurprising fans wish to comment upon the coach and his performance.

We all wish for City to succeed but rose-tinted apologists, those who think anything City dare not be criticised are the root of the problem. City won't improve by simply cheering everything Johnson does, unless that is he delivers success and should he do so the cheering will spontaneously start and criticism will cease. But he's had enough chances, we're nowhere near achieving success and those who dare criticise him, in my opinion, do both themselves and our club credit. It's they who care.

Yes. I do understand that and agree. So derailing of other threads is unavoidable but starting new ones could go to a dustbin thread... 

LJ OUT!

1 hour ago, BTRFTG said:

Agree 99%.....we aren’t actually far away (points-wise) from delivering a form of success (the play-offs).

I read a lot on our 7th position and "give him till end of season" etc but, when end of season comes will there not be more posts saying; "lets give him have the summer window to re-build/cash in on assets/thin out squad/go again" then of course closely followed by give the newbies/team chance to bed in then... fine tune in the xmas window and repeat. Head in the sand posts that ignores reality imo.

Hope; Many also hope SL will wake up and smell the coffee and give us a manager that can manage players and who can give the fans back pride passion and belief they desperately crave.

Reality; Cannot see anything changing for at least another season myself SL will stick by his man for a long while yet while LJ continues to flap around grasping and saying anything to keep himself afloat.

Archived