IGNORED

Starting 11 for Fulham

E.G.Red

9 hours ago, marmite said:

He will change it simply because it's different opposition who will pose a different threat, and he will pick a team to counter them rather than a team to make them think about us. So who will play? Even Lee wont have decided yet. But I bet not many of us get it right.

Spot on.

The exact problem nailed in a paragraph.

7 hours ago, BCFCGav said:

Wouldn’t mind the same 11 as yesterday, with 1 change of Eliasson starting for COD. He’s due an assist and we usually attack well against Fulham for some reason.

Agreed, we have to make more chances for Wells to shine & NE seems to be the best option consistently.

2 hours ago, Lew-T said:

Apart from his debut, he has been below par and looks like he’s not up to the speed of the Championship. Physically weak and not very good with the ball, the latter being his strength, so we were told. 

After all the fuss and money we’ve spent in midfield, keeping Liam Walsh looked like a better idea.

Walsh certainly looks the part with more games under his belt, I also think we were too quick to send Moore out on loan.

Unchanged, no idea why anyone would want Palmer, who has not performed at all well this season. Might not have been great yesterday, but it was reasonably organised and had some basic defensive qualities. And why drop our best striker who adds defensive qualities at set pieces? Just makes no sense whatsoever.

11 hours ago, Davefevs said:

To be fair, injuries aside, it can only be this:

Maenpaa

Pereira | Kalas | Baker | Dasilva

Paterson | Smith | Nagy | O’Dowda

Weimann | Diedhiou

Its the side he picked after Tuesday’s horror show, so i don’t see how he can get any respect by picking something different.

I see what you’re saying. It makes sense and is logical. 

The problem is twofold:

1. You’ve not made use of the company tombola.  

2. You’ve just not over-thought things enough or built a team focused on Fulham’s strengths.  

.....aside from that I’m sure you’re spot-on!!!! 

13 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Fwiw

Think you forgot LJs explanation re Ayling 

As for having to recoup £££££ 

Maybe if he didn’t sign so many players that he doesn’t use might help

The if he didn’t sign so many players question!!

So he has been here over 4 years now, I would love to know other clubs in the championship player turnover during the same period, my guess would be it will be a similar number to what we have signed in the same period. 

or I may be wide of the mark, have no idea where to gather that information though!!

Archived