IGNORED

The Similarities - Junior and Senior

Lew-T

2 hours ago, David Brent said:

Was the right time for him to go, much like it is now for LJ

The players refused to play for GJ after the fracas at Argyle and that’s why he was sacked.

Anyway.......why is it time for LJ to go? apart from the dreary and dull football he serves up? 

12 minutes ago, Robbored said:

The players refused to play for GJ after the fracas at Argyle and that’s why he was sacked.

Anyway.......why is it time for LJ to go? apart from the dreary and dull football he serves up? 

Not "apart from". "Because of"

3 hours ago, Riaz said:

That would be an awful argument to make.

Seeing as we were fighting relegation when he took over.

Now, we're easily a top half, play-off chasing team.

The argument being that other teams have been cucked and we're probably spending 40% more on wages (at minimum) to climb 12 league postions? - in which way is that a poor argument? - This is arguably the the weakest this league has been, barring Leeds and WBA for some fair few years. 

Lets be real, the only current positive under LJ at this moment in time is the league position, as you state.

However - The football is poor, and for the supposed ethos we wish to implement has been ditched - thrown aside if anything

Our defence in total cost us circa £20m. 

Taking the above into account, you take any nuetral(s) to City's last 20 league matches and said to them, 'where do you reckon they are in the league?', I'd honestly be be surprised if any of them said top 12.

To be four years in under any manager and not have a defined style besides 'busy bees' is shambolic.

If my argument is awful, at least give me something to debate with instead of just stomping out league position as the be all and end all argument - this is the championship, us being in the top half is in no way a given until I see that games played count being 46.

The reason I say that is, I have no faith, as things stand, that we'll be top 12 based our perfromances as I whole this season and LJs consistently negative tactics at home.

9 hours ago, Riaz said:

Both are the best city managers we've had in my time watching city. (Since 94)

We regretted sacking GJ and we will regret sacking LJ, if Lansdown listens to the city fans again.

Carry on playing like this and the ground will be empty bar you. i think youve left the best manager out in your time the one that won league one by a canter an johnson cup final.

Archived