IGNORED

Ouch!!!!! That`s got to hurt!

Lanterne Rouge

41 minutes ago, miser said:

The weaker species

:laugh: Nice try, but us blokes happen to belong to the same species as I'm sure you are well aware of.

On the weaker sex thingy, I'm still to be convinced that this is the case.

Women are great, it tends to be men that get on my tits most in this world.

5 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

:laugh: Nice try, but us blokes happen to belong to the same species as I'm sure you are well aware of.

I was being ironic, not moronic. Got a season ticket for the Women and full respect.

Men's football is played by whining lightweights who are the most powder puff of all people in society. 

The women have far more 'balls' and bravery than the men who are a disgrace to themselves and sport in general. 

"Say No to Racism" sure. 

"Say No to play-acting and feigning injury"? Not so much. 

18 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

spoken Like a real woman, can you explain the offside rule to me as its changed and there is a wavy arm movement by the ref?

7 minutes ago, reddoh said:

spoken Like a real woman, can you explain the offside rule to me as its changed and there is a wavy arm movement by the ref?

Well VAR can't, so why you asking me? PS, I'm a man  :laugh: but i prefer women all day long to men  

16 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

Well VAR can't, so why you asking me? PS, I'm a man  :laugh: but i prefer women all day long to men  

Had you down as a bloke, someone I wouldn't offend and punch my lights out but it is getting more difficult to judge these days. ?

5 minutes ago, reddoh said:

Had you down as a bloke, someone I wouldn't offend and punch my lights out but it is getting more difficult to judge these days. ?

Do you wanna step outside , mate? Do you, do you??

No, i stand by my original remark. Blokes are the total idiots in this world, and women are BEST

3 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

What a (can't say this word these days, not PC) you are.. it's raining   :laugh: **** me, shocking excuse

my dad was harder than your dad (this fight will not happen or will be be very one sided) 

2 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

Technically I had a dad (duh) but he wasn't around much for me...  bollocks, i wasn't expecting to offload like this, it's only a football forum

taking the very easy option LJ's fault or was it GJ or uncle Pete.

Archived