IGNORED

How to conduct an interview

CityCiderEd

3 hours ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

So tedious isnt it. Can't the mods just merge everything into an LJ thread. Granted he pops up in most threads but man starting new ones to say how crap he is at everything is just beyond annoying 

Yeah the man dem are annoying but there is nothing as tedious as man pretending to be Jamaican ???☝️

6 hours ago, Major Isewater said:

I actually like LJ’s interviews he is intelligent, witty , honest and informative .

It’s his coaching that lets him down.

Intelligent and honest? Wow, some are easily pleased. 

Anyone (and I do mean in any walk of life) who leans on meaningless or vague management-consultancy-speak to get their point across is, firstly, making a rash assumption that listeners might use or understand  similar language. That lacks basic intelligence for a start.

The probkem is, if he had to use plain English his interview content would be found out for what it is. Empty. 

6 minutes ago, CotswoldRed said:

Anyone (and I do mean in any walk of life) who leans on meaningless or vague management-consultancy-speak to get their point across is, firstly, making a rash assumption that listeners might use or understand  similar language. That lacks basic intelligence for a start.

The probkem is, if he had to use plain English his interview content would be found out for what it is. Empty. 

Absolutely he is both intelligent and honest and fact that uses terminology that you don’t understand doesn’t mean he’s crap at interviews.

That said on one occasion he used the term ‘clutch’ and not even Spudski knew what he was on about..............:disapointed2se:

3 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Absolutely he is both intelligent and honest and fact that uses terminology that you don’t understand doesn’t mean he’s crap at interviews.

That said on one occasion he used the term ‘clutch’ and not even Spudski knew what he was on about..............:disapointed2se:

Oh I understand what he thinks he means. I don't think LJ does though. 

What sort of **** uses "box entries" in public?

Oh yes, someone who's read a book, written by someone else on management style, and thought "I'll use that to impress". 

52 minutes ago, CotswoldRed said:

I think LJ wants to share his passion for the game with us , explaining his actions . Some would prefer Dean Holden’s interviews I suppose. 

Archived