IGNORED

The Bounce

Hampshire Red

Sure, we didn't take many to Huddersfield but it was 3.5hrs and (very) cold. Thought Saturday our turnout was pretty good and the 'Johnson Says..' was excellent with a really good opening 20mins; dispelling any supposed discontent with our manager by the travelling fans. 

A good home win on Saturday will see the Gate rocking again especially if we put in another performance like Derby. 

CoYRs

4 hours ago, Hampshire Red said:

Sure, we didn't take many to Huddersfield but it was 3.5hrs and (very) cold. Thought Saturday our turnout was pretty good and the 'Johnson Says..' was excellent with a really good opening 20mins; dispelling any supposed discontent with our manager by the travelling fans. 

A good home win on Saturday will see the Gate rocking again especially if we put in another performance like Derby. 

CoYRs

There is plenty of discontent just because fans are supporting their team doesn’t mean there isn’t discontent

the silence at Ashton gate is deafening at times with the absolute shower we have been producing 

we’ve won 7 home games this season

and taken 25 out of a possible 51 points 

a home win won’t change anything it will paper over the cracks in the side,

what we need more then anything is a performance and we haven’t seen many of those at home for nigh on 2 years

8 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Yep I think it would need a string of good results AND attractive performances to win people round. People seem to be more annoyed with the style of play and lack of cohesion than the results. 

Spot on

50 minutes ago, Hampshire Red said:

Monkeh, i partly  agree but shame you couldnt make the recent Derby and Huddersfield home games - 8 goals scored and fantastic Championship football against decent teams

I went to both, we were good for about 20 minutes against derby, and the made the mistakes we seem to always make,

huddlesfield was decent but again some of our defending was questionable

its great that you can only pick 2 games or of 17,

luton was good, but the performance levels with the others is totally unacceptable and it’s your lack of acknowledgement of this that leads question your ability to have a reason debate about the concerns other supporters have,

i don’t hate LJ I liked him as a player and have defended him many times but the football on show is not good enough,

its there for everyone to see 

Everyone enjoys criticising and Lpool fans are panicking over their appalling display, Klopps lack of player mgt and the risk of not winning the title due to Corona - even VAR can't help them

Man City fans really complained yesterday about their corners (I goal from 293this season) and their shooting. On 86mins they had 3 on target and 16off target. 

Imagine some 'contributors' (haha) on here, moaning about those two clubs:one has been stuffed by a Championship team (in waiting) and the other is 22 points of the top place so both must be rubbish

6 hours ago, Hampshire Red said:

Monkeh, i partly  agree but shame you couldnt make the recent Derby and Huddersfield home games - 8 goals scored and fantastic Championship football against decent teams

The Huddersfield game was at the end of October - so that’s 2 good home performances in over 4 months at Ashton Gate?
Probably the busiest 4 months of the season. That’s why some people are fed up, there were 8 other home games in that time.
20% of home games being decent performances doesn’t really get people excited. 

Well no excuses for mot Bouncing this Saturday. Even if none of us correctly predict the starting 11 (I know I won't) and the team doesn't win, this is about celebrating an anniversary. 

Lets get singing, celebrating (and bouncincing for those who do) for the sake of our great and beloved club. 

Early departure from Hampshire guaranteed

Archived