IGNORED

The LJ Out Dustbin Thread

Unan

And they should continue until he starts being deserving of his more than substantial salary....he earns more in a month than some of the supporters earn in a year.  In any other performance related role he would have been out months if not years ago. 

Dont worry about poor little Lee he has got broad shoulders and he knew the score when he decided to step into management.

And if he gets the boot, he's probably accrued enough money to retire comfortably but is more likely to step straight into another ridiculously paid job. 

18 minutes ago, Top Robin said:

And they should continue until he starts being deserving of his more than substantial salary....he earns more in a month than some of the supporters earn in a year.  In any other performance related role he would have been out months if not years ago. 

Dont worry about poor little Lee he has got broad shoulders and he knew the score when he decided to step into management.

And if he gets the boot, he's probably accrued enough money to retire comfortably but is more likely to step straight into another ridiculously paid job. 

Yes because he's the only football manager paid large sums of money of course. All the others are on performance related pay right? 

So, stick anything people say that you don’t agree with in a dustbin thread?

I’ve seen many posts that can sensibly and honestly back the argument of sacking LJ. Yes, there’s a lot of these types of posts at the moment but a dustbin thread is wrong. I’d suggest mods lock this before the arguments get toxic.

Or, the club could just show some guts and sack him, then the threads would stop...

4 minutes ago, Dastardly and Muttley said:

So, stick anything people say that you don’t agree with in a dustbin thread?

I’ve seen many posts that can sensibly and honestly back the argument of sacking LJ. Yes, there’s a lot of these types of posts at the moment but a dustbin thread is wrong. I’d suggest mods lock this before the arguments get toxic.

Or, the club could just show some guts and sack him, then the threads would stop...

I wish would be honest and admit that they only want him sacked because they are fed up with hitting the same person with the same stick. They just want a new whipping boy. 

C7D01553-7750-4777-8D6A-E0B35379AF89.jpeg.f984fd9441027e38b2cc218272437a88.jpeg

Everything is great.

Our football is amazing.

We are still in touch of the playoffs 

Lee Johnson is the messiah.

How rosy and positive the world is.

Let’s all get behind the team.

We should get the team to run out to this track on Saturday dressed in their 125 years clown kit and all sing and clap all match.

??????????????? 

2 hours ago, Gert Mare said:

C7D01553-7750-4777-8D6A-E0B35379AF89.jpeg.f984fd9441027e38b2cc218272437a88.jpeg

Everything is great.

Our football is amazing.

We are still in touch of the playoffs 

Lee Johnson is the messiah.

How rosy and positive the world is.

Let’s all get behind the team.

We should get the team to run out to this track on Saturday dressed in their 125 years clown kit and all sing and clap all match.

??????????????? 

Certainly not!

Our club is rubbish

We're relegation fodder

Lee Johnson is the ground zero of Coronovirus

There's nothing to appreciate

Let's all boo

Possibly we should celebrate a club which some of us support, celebrate we got over 1982 , celebrate we're not Bury, celebrate Lansdown's support, celebrate the "overall" direction of travel  and most of all celebrate THE MASSIVE GAP.

Archived