IGNORED

Fulham have sold 1,648 tickets

20 minutes ago, Never to the dark side said:

I would have thought that they would have sold out their allocation.

Its a short, but early start,trip.

Maybe being on Sky might have affected the amount of Fulham coming to the gate.

Only Monday mate, plenty of time to sell more. 

43 minutes ago, Never to the dark side said:

I would have thought that they would have sold out their allocation.

Its a short, but early start,trip.

Maybe being on Sky might have affected the amount of Fulham coming to the gate.

I imagine a number of families are giving it a miss what with this virus. 

4 minutes ago, Redwhitepurple said:

I doubt it

What, none? 

I am for a start. I also have tickets for 2 music concerts I was taking the family to and won't be going. 

Plenty of parents don't let their children go to school without much persuasion. Football won't be too different. 

31 minutes ago, CotswoldRed said:

What, none? 

I am for a start. I also have tickets for 2 music concerts I was taking the family to and won't be going. 

Plenty of parents don't let their children go to school without much persuasion. Football won't be too different. 

Curiously the symptoms seem to be milder for children and the vast majority of confirmed cases have been amongst adults. 

Understand your concern though.

12 hours ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

Apparently the g*s fans have been self-quarantining for years in anticipation of something like this.

The really savvy ones have developed a very effective form of isolation. 

They go to the Mem when Rovers are playing at home, to reduce the risk of bumping into anyone else..! 

15 hours ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Curiously the symptoms seem to be milder for children and the vast majority of confirmed cases have been amongst adults. 

Understand your concern though.

Virus that isn't killing women & children, not very apocalyptic to me

Fulham doing well so should bring a few.  Early kick off and Sky may reduce numbers. Cheap tickets on sale.  My guess is around 22k on Saturday.

Looking forward to a nice day out but not looking forward to yet another dire home performance again I'm afraid.

Joe Bryan out with his hamstring I guess, but expect to see Bobby Decorator Reid up front for the Cottagers.  I guess our team will depend on what this weeks tombola spits out other than the fact that Kasey Palmer's ball will probably be missing.

40 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Fulham doing well so should bring a few.  Early kick off and Sky may reduce numbers. Cheap tickets on sale.  My guess is around 22k on Saturday.

Looking forward to a nice day out but not looking forward to yet another dire home performance again I'm afraid.

Joe Bryan out with his hamstring I guess, but expect to see Bobby Decorator Reid up front for the Cottagers.  I guess our team will depend on what this weeks tombola spits out other than the fact that Kasey Palmer's ball will probably be missing.

Sold over 22k already apparently.

21 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Excellent, I really enjoy the atmosphere created by a big crowd. Should we all be wearing face masks though?

It's a Saturday lunchtime. It will be dead like it usually is.

1 hour ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Excellent, I really enjoy the atmosphere created by a big crowd. Should we all be wearing face masks though?

Just ensure you wear one that covers your eyes as another 90 minutes of shite is enough to make anyone ill.

2 hours ago, Seneca the Younger said:

Virus that isn't killing women & children, not very apocalyptic to me

If survival of the species is your only concern you have nothing to worry about. 

If you know or are related to vulnerable children, your interest rises above the headlines somewhat. 

And for that reason everyone needs to treat hygiene very seriously on behalf of those most at risk, not just yourselves. 

Feeling unwell and taking a trip to the shops, for example, may result in someone else's demise. 

Archived