IGNORED

Kasey Palmer (Merged)

BigAl&Toby

On 29/02/2020 at 18:51, Allwaysred said:

There can't be many teams in this division that wouldn't start NE, KP or NW 10million pound he can't fit in the team which is a joke.... 

Most decent managers would likely make that their starting attack with a wide right player and build around it, the amount of production that would produce with a solid base behind is crazy. I'd even let LJ have weimann wide right if he has to

15 hours ago, Loosey Boy said:

All players not included in final 18 watched the game from the lower tier of the away stand on Sat!

They did and I couldn't believe how many of them there were. Had we been been the House of Tents they'd have added 5% uplift to the crowd.

34 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

DFEB666F-EA74-431F-8A2C-4C9C48ECF83F.jpeg

This is better than I anticipated.

Crazy that we bring a player in like this and then not look to play to his strengths, can only see it as an investment and LJ didnt actually want him, but to increase sell on price he will have to play and look good.

Im really dissapointed he doesnt get a chance in a side that is screaming out for another creative outlet, maybe if Elliason had another player on the pitch that the defence had to worry about then he wouldnt get so marked out of games.

Thank you guys for your opinions, some of your comments feature in our latest podcast, which is titled 'Where is Kasey Palmer?'. 

Would love it for you guys to listen :)

Available on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, and all the other podcast providers below.

5 hours ago, TheSM said:

Thank you guys for your opinions, some of your comments feature in our latest podcast, which is titled 'Where is Kasey Palmer?'. 

Would love it for you guys to listen :)

Available on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, and all the other podcast providers below.

KP is a bad apple and will be moved on in the summer.

1 hour ago, Allwaysred said:

38 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Can you expand please

K       P          i  s        a        b   a   d          a   p   p   l   e     a   n   d       w  i   l   l       b   e       m   o   v   e   d       o   n            i   n       t   h   e        s   u   m   m   e   r.

E   x   p   a   n   d   e   d       a     s      r   e   q   u   e   s   t   e   d        B   o   b   ! 

9 hours ago, Allwaysred said:

One bad apple don’t spoil the whole bunch .

At least that’s what the Osmonds think .

3 minutes ago, AshtonGreat said:

No wonder he can't get in the cider

If you only knew what went into Scrumpy .( the rough cider for those of you concerned for our mascot) 

On 29/02/2020 at 14:41, Langford Red said:

LJ really has lost it

When is SL going to realise what is going on there

It is LJs job to manage the players

But all he does is upset them

LJ IS NOT BIGGER THAN THIS CLUB

Essentially SL has left the day to day overseeing to Junior ( JL )....not surprising lines of communication seem rather blurred across the board.

'Thumb up ass & mind in neutral............

Steve Lansdown’s Bristol Sport project is known to have been inspired by Barcelona.

Barcelona have been one of the most successful football teams in our history and if you look at their culture it may give you a clue as to why some talented players like Kasey Palmer are not a good fit.

Txiki Begiristain, Director of Football at Barcelona, once explained that “Talent will always get you into the dressing room, but how you behave within the culture will determine how long you remain there.”

The behaviours that Barcelona believe in are:

1. Humility 

2. Hard Work

3. Team First

If KP is not demonstrating those behaviours then, regardless of talent, it should not be a surprise that he’s struggling to keep a place in the squad.

Archived