IGNORED

Video from training

Alessandro

8 minutes ago, spudski said:

Looks like total unrest to me...not a happy camper to be seen ???

No doubt staged for the camera ?

But seriously, after all the talk of multiple fallings out, Henrikson didn't look too bothered. Was that Rowe missing the last pen? 

No Palmer though...

36 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

How obvious is that video after the leaked “falling out” stories of last weekend?

Cmon Fordy...do you really think the players were acting?

Even if there has been a 'fall out'... that's normal at any Club when disappointed after poor performances.

Coach has words, players have words. Doesn't mean he's lost the Squad.

Imo...if a player gets dropped or told why he isn't playing, then you grow some and try to get better...not sulk.

Taylor Moore is a great example of doing the former.

Some of the stuff written on here recently is pure fantasy. 

Yes we all want entertaining, quality football, some form of 'identity'...but with a few games to go and still in with a shout of play offs, surely support and 'Cmon lads pull this shit around'...would be more beneficial right now than the continual pulling apart of every aspect of the Club.

All that can be done when there's nothing left to play for.

All I see is pressure needlessly piling on the players and Coaches...when it's hard enough as it is without it.

Not aimed at you...but in general.

We've still got a chance of pulling things around...positivity is far better.

If people want rid of him...do it all after the season.

Just think the lads need support. ?

26 minutes ago, spudski said:

All I see is pressure needlessly piling on the players and Coaches...when it's hard enough as it is without it.

I think the coaches and players get off lightly at Ashton Gate.  I can’t think of many sets of fans supporting clubs around the country being so passive if they had to watch the type of boring football we watch week in week out at home.  I think giving the lack of chances, identity and strange team selection we aren’t doing too bad.  Imagine what 90 mins at home would be like for this management team if they were managing Newcastle.

43 minutes ago, spudski said:

Even if there has been a 'fall out'... that's normal at any Club when disappointed after poor performances.

Imo...if a player gets dropped or told why he isn't playing, then you grow some and try to get better...not sulk.

Yes we all want entertaining, quality football, some form of 'identity'...but with a few games to go and still in with a shout of play offs, surely support and 'Cmon lads pull this shit around'...would be more beneficial right now than the continual pulling apart of every aspect of the Club.

Constructive. Fair play.

But I’ve no doubt the video was aimed at said rumours. 

17 minutes ago, General Zod said:

I think the coaches and players get off lightly at Ashton Gate.  I can’t think of many sets of fans supporting clubs around the country being so passive if they had to watch the type of boring football we watch week in week out at home.  I think giving the lack of chances, identity and strange team selection we aren’t doing too bad.  Imagine what 90 mins at home would be like for this management team if they were managing Newcastle.

Yes...I agree...but it still doesn't make it right does it.

I just don't see the point of adding so much extra pressure at this time of the season, especially as we are still in with a shout...

I'd prefer to think we could see past it right now, get behind the lads and get em over the line so to speak.

If we were squandering near the bottom I'd get it.

For all the faults, and whether they are good enough or not, they are all trying their best.

You see and hear the disappointment... just like us when it goes wrong.

We either moan or sulk...or knuckle down, have words and try to work it out.

Supporting is more beneficial imo...even if we aren't particularly happy.

When it's over at the end...then have dissection etc

58 minutes ago, spudski said:

It's part and parcel of many environments isn't it, not just football. Part of me hopes there has been a falling out because it means that.....

1. There is an acceptance that performances have not been good enough 

2. They care. Because if they didn't care, they probably wouldn't be falling out.

14 minutes ago, spudski said:

Supporting is more beneficial imo...even if we aren't particularly happy.

When it's over at the end...then have dissection etc

To be fair I thought we supported the team pretty much until the end last year despite the disappointment of falling away and it didn’t inspire Lee or the players to improve.  We are all behind them at kick off but they are giving us very little back game after game and it definitely should be a two way thing.  Playing devil’s advocate, perhaps a bit of pressure and a reality check this time round may give them the kick up the bum they all need.  They can’t expect no reaction when we have this style of football season after season. 

5 minutes ago, General Zod said:

To be fair I thought we supported the team pretty much until the end last year despite the disappointment of falling away and it didn’t inspire Lee or the players to improve.  We are all behind them at kick off but they are giving us very little back game after game and it definitely should be a two way thing.  Playing devil’s advocate, perhaps a bit of pressure and a reality check this time round may give them the kick up the bum they all need.  They can’t expect no reaction when we have this style of football season after season. 

On match days, the support is half decent.

I meant more so on here and social media. Which is powerful stuff these days.

It especially gets picked up by media...and then it snowballs.

That's why we get reaction interviews and videos.

It's just needless pressure imo... especially in recent weeks, where every selection, game and action has been dissected and analysed. Then the press cotton on and take it a step further.

No one needs that sort of in depth analysis this time of the season imo. What positives does it give the lads?

I can't think of any.

Constructive criticism has its place, but the levels right now seem disproportionate to our league position.

Entertainment wise...I get it...

Some things are better left when we haven't got anything to play for imo.

1 hour ago, spudski said:

Here here ?

3 hours ago, spudski said:

Looks like total unrest to me...not a happy camper to be seen ???

Yes, they always seem so happy in these videos. I have yet to see one where they look anything other than absolutely brimming with mateyness and enthusiasm. Other than, er, the ones showing the, er, highlights from the actual games....

3 hours ago, Fordy62 said:

How obvious is that video after the leaked “falling out” stories of last weekend?

Maybe it was, but that doesn't confirm those rumours are true though, does it? Henrikson was virtually on a plane back home on Saturday, so to see him all smiles there.....

To put that video in context though, there is one like it most weeks: This week pens, last week goal keeper training behind the scenes, week before a valentines thing, regular training ground clips and interviews etc etc.

It's hardly obviously out of the blue.

14 hours ago, General Zod said:

Bad example, is Ashley still there ?

The Geordies hated him and the football they were playing as they had to make do with limited signings .

45 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:
15 hours ago, General Zod said:

Bad example, is Ashley still there ?

The Geordies hated him and the football they were playing as they had to make do with limited signings

Ashley may be still there but playing staff and managers have changed down to Fam pressure and other circumstances.  Ousting stubborn owners as fans up and down the country will testify isn’t easy.

I do feel we are an easy going tolerant set of fans at Ashton Gate compared to other clubs.  Whether that has anything to do with our non appearance in the upper tier who knows.

Archived