IGNORED

Steve L interview

Ska Junkie

5 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Well that will annoy the visiting gasheads who sneak on here (hello!) - they are soooo convinced on their forum that Mr Lansdown will soon lose interest and walk away from our club! ????

It is pretty much all they have to cling on to TBH. If they accept that he is actually in it for the long haul their final faint hope of ever getting remotely close to, let alone overtaking, us vanishes in a puff of smoke and they would have to face the grim reality of their own situation.

18 minutes ago, Med/MadHatter said:

Good interview, enjoyed that but was distracted by the fact that Steve was dressed in black and there was a black background, it was reminiscent of Holly in Red Dwarf and I had the theme tune running through my head the whole time! :laugh:

You smeg head.

51 minutes ago, Med/MadHatter said:

Good interview, enjoyed that but was distracted by the fact that Steve was dressed in black and there was a black background, it was reminiscent of Holly in Red Dwarf and I had the theme tune running through my head the whole time! :laugh:

What worried me was his vision is for the future and said along the lines if  it  wasnt in his time the prem it would be in johns time his son .we are the same age me an steve ??

36 minutes ago, maxjak said:

I was in the DOLMAN for that Hartlepool game..........and the reaction when that last minute winner went in WAS extraordinary ?  

I was sat two seats away from the one and only Jeff Stelling during that game - I gave him loads when we scored the winner but it was all good natured and he took it all very well - he is a proper football fan and a proper Hartlepools fan - top bloke - we shook hands at the end and he wished us all the best - lovely ...?

2 hours ago, extonsred said:

My worry was his saying Dicks had 9 years - and so will give LJ the same whatever! 

9 years before he got promotion.

He was actually manager for 13 years.

So get them worry beads out..

2 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

I was sat two seats away from the one and only Jeff Stelling during that game - I gave him loads when we scored the winner but it was all good natured and he took it all very well - he is a proper football fan and a proper Hartlepools fan - top bloke - we shook hands at the end and he wished us all the best - lovely ...?

Unbelievable …. erm,  Jeff 

4 hours ago, bcfc01 said:

9 years before he got promotion.

He was actually manager for 13 years.

So get them worry beads out..

I’ve not seen the interview, and Dicks was a bit before my time of watching, but I would think that football is a very different era from them and now. Not only the game biut the expectations, pressures and patience of those involved. Put the worry beads away.

6 hours ago, extonsred said:

My worry was his saying Dicks had 9 years - and so will give LJ the same whatever! 

6 hours ago, RedRock said:

If any Club Owner deserves success, then Steve should be granted it. 

Just one piece of the jigsaw now to put in place.

If anything SL's a (somewhat) major part of the problem...

Yeah I know I know..tin hat firmly on.

Archived