IGNORED

Bottom of the Champoinship.

Roadrunner

2 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Just a rumour....the first bit ???

Wasn't Mark “Whatever his name was” the manager?  But he never bothered turning up, so you took over?  I still have some of the match day programmes in the loft!!

He was manager for one season, I did it for twelve seasons! Twelve seasons playing in front of Razey! I haven’t recovered yet!

1 hour ago, RedDave said:

I don’t think it’s that. I think when he was appointed fans were underwhelmed as he was experienced and have been waiting to slag him off ever since. Certain fans give him no credit whatsoever 

For me it's the poor football & lack of accountability. 

I was also underwhelmed when we initially appointed him. 

I didn't slate him until it was clear we absolutely blew it in 17/18, from being 2nd.

He's never recovered from that, for me, it's been pretty turgid ever since. 

24 minutes ago, Seneca the Younger said:

For me it's the poor football & lack of accountability. 

I was also underwhelmed when we initially appointed him. 

I didn't slate him until it was clear we absolutely blew it in 17/18, from being 2nd.

He's never recovered from that, for me, it's been pretty turgid ever since. 

You mention lack of accountability.  Who do you see as not being accountable, and to whom?

2 hours ago, spudski said:

It's a funny one when you think about it.

People use stats to fit agenda it seems.

People who don't like stats, will now start using them to 'prove' how bad we are.

The only stat that's worthwhile right now is we are 7th.

Same people will call for Warnock to be manager...yet his 'stats' are even worse when it comes to playing 'football'.

Go figure...

This forum wants top 6, entertaining football and identity. That's the long and short of it. Everything else is just knobbing about.

On a lot of occasions they do.

Surely if the stats are showing how low the amounts of shots we have, shots on target, shots in the box, expected goals etc then I think it is pretty easy to assume logically that we are definitely not entertaining? That isn't using them to suit an agenda here, it is pretty obvious for all to see.

I also don't see many of the ones having a whinge about how dull our football has been for the last 2 seasons at home, are shouting to get Warnock in? I guess you either want entertaining football with a different coach with different tactics, ideas, formations etc, or the same style currently being played with Warnock - who given his track record would probably finish in a higher league position with "effective" football than where we finish this season (we will never know that answer though).

9 hours ago, The Dolman Pragmatist said:

You mention lack of accountability.  Who do you see as not being accountable, and to whom?

Johnson, to the fans. I don't ever remember a time he has put the blame on himself. 

4 hours ago, Seneca the Younger said:

Johnson, to the fans. I don't ever remember a time he has put the blame on himself. 

When we threw a 3-0 lead against Sunderland away, he took creditability for that match. He wanted 5 or 6, got greedy which then backfired. He admitted it was his mistake that game. 

Pretty sure that's the only time. 

1 hour ago, Robson said:

When we threw a 3-0 lead against Sunderland away, he took creditability for that match. He wanted 5 or 6, got greedy which then backfired. He admitted it was his mistake that game. 

Pretty sure that's the only time. 

Ironic as he wasn't that much to blame imo, a freak two OGs and Pineapple head missing some complete sitters. Taking off Reid was a dumb move mind.

That game still gives me nightmares, more so than any other City match for some reason. Even the play off defeats are not as bad. I felt like jumping off the top tier when Sunderland made it 3-3. 

Archived