IGNORED

Wednesday

Hampshire Red

1 hour ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

I doubt the mood around Hillsborough is any better tonight after being schooled by Brentford.

Will monk see the weekend out?

It’s the players who are to blame.....none of which were brought in by Monk

oh and by the way.....can you stop going on about that Penalty at Hillsborough.....think today has more than made up for it for you!

On 05/03/2020 at 12:36, Davefevs said:

No guarantee with any manager. I like Monk and if names are being banded about he is a realistic option (unlike some others that get mentioned).

Is he the bees-knees?  Probably not but he’s done decent jobs at this level. He tends to play a set system and did well with Birmingham and was doing a good job with Wednesday -  but they have fallen off a cliff!

Streaky Monk? ???

Interesting article posted on the athletic that says a bit about the man Monk is posted a few days ago (as do the comments!).

10 hours ago, Davefevs said:

What does it say?  

It’s a 20 minute read so goes into a lot of detail about his time there, some good but a lot of it not so good. General gist is he’s difficult to work with and throws his players under the bus after games. 

5 minutes ago, Diddlydonkey said:

It’s a 20 minute read so goes into a lot of detail about his time there, some good but a lot of it not so good. General gist is he’s difficult to work with and throws his players under the bus after games. 

Ta.  I’ll bear that in mind when I put his name forward next time.

Archived