IGNORED

12.30 pm - premiere 125 years of Bristol City Football Club

Fiale

What's with the premier? As if it's a big thing. Hate to be negative, but there's 2 people watching, clearly hasn't worked.

I'd hope it's a surprise and something gets announced, the real kit maybe, doubt it. Just a bunch of old players talking positively about us & a montage.

Bloody negative young millennial aren't I.

28 minutes ago, Seneca the Younger said:

What's with the premier? As if it's a big thing. Hate to be negative, but there's 2 people watching, clearly hasn't worked.

I'd hope it's a surprise and something gets announced, the real kit maybe, doubt it. Just a bunch of old players talking positively about us & a montage.

Bloody negative young millennial aren't I.

I think it's just not been advertised, I only ran across it by accident looking at my phone during break. 80 people now though, so at least someone is watching ? 

I know Bristol Sport has come under a lot of stick over recent years, especially when Adam Baker left. 

It’s the way of football these days I guess and obviously some don’t like it, but at least looking at the club right now, people like Marina, fans as owners in SL and JL, ex players Lee Johnson as first team coach and Jamie Mac as assistant, City legends Tinnion as loan manger and Scotty as kit man, Jerry fans liaison and Alan Headford and many more Bristolians at high levels of BS, you can’t say there aren’t still ‘City people’ at the heart of the club. 

Sorry, might sound a bit of a political post, thought it was worth a comment though.

Archived