IGNORED

Transfermarkt shows we are really strong

Mihai

Based on this thing we have to easily get over Preston.

This shows how wrong are the player ratings when we talk about money. Football is not only about expensive transfers especially in Championship.

A good team morale, spirit and unite dressing room and provide good results.

Preston are never that low as Transfermarkt rate them for a few seasons already.

What do you belive ?

1. Are this ratings real or not?

2. Do we have a 5k manager and good and expensive players ?

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/championship/startseite/wettbewerb/GB2

1 - They're not 'real', they're nonsense in my opinion.

Also, 'Market Value' of players isn't a particularly good measure of current ability within the squad - Age drives value, as do contractual differences (time remaining, wages etc.).

2 - The manager subject has been done to death - but the reality is probably that other clubs would be more interested in our manager than some of our players!

1 hour ago, hodge said:

transfernarkt's valuations aren't great, Ben Pearson £1.8m? I remember Lloyd being on there at something like £250,000 not long before we sold him

Agreed, though the market tends to set the value, and its not easy to define the value for every pro player in the world!

I am thinking the same. But we lack a good manager to put them in the right positions. Maybe he will prove me wrong in the remaining games but I do not trust him too much, that' for sure.

3 hours ago, Mihai said:

I am thinking the same. But we lack a good manager to put them in the right positions. Maybe he will prove me wrong in the remaining games but I do not trust him too much, that' for sure.

Same again this year Mihai

If somehow we were to reach the PO Final you are coming over 

ok ?

Archived