IGNORED

Forest v Millwal worth a look?

1 hour ago, havanatopia said:

You were quite careful not to mention City Mozo or are we in that breakaway pack. Seems to me more likely no man's land again.

Yes, intentional. Turns out I'm an idiot for speculating though!

47 minutes ago, 77 punk said:

i have wanted gary rowett in charge of city for the last few seasons what a fantastic job he has done at millwall in a very short time

Just wait for him to sack Millwall off as soon as a bigger job becomes available

10 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Organisation and shape excellent

Excellent at doing the ugly and unglamorous stuff

And A team of players ‘not wanted ‘ elsewhere - fair play

Yeah brave all over the pitch. Limited in certain ways.

2nd half no possession, and at no time did they look like conceding. Talk about playing to your strengths !!

1 hour ago, AppyDAZE said:

Eliasson to Matt Smith

Shit, stop it! Don't do this to yourself ffs

Similarly, I still think if duric had been about last season we would of got playoffs. The amount of extra points we might have got chucking him on last ten when chasing a game could have been the difference. 

What ifs eh.

1 hour ago, Red white and red said:

Millwall are so good at what they do. High pressure, ratty, pacey players! 

Maybe Lee needs us to be more "ratty".

I can hear it now, post match comment. 'We were ratty, we gnawed away at them" ?

22 minutes ago, GasDestroyer said:

Rowett is a quality manager IMO. Knows how to set a team up to play a system. Millwall are a dark horse for the playoffs IMO. Hard to beat at home and capable of a result against anyone away.

Like to know what part of your comment that James thought was worth a  laughing  face?

11 minutes ago, stephenkibby. said:

Like to know what part of your comment that James thought was worth a  laughing  face?

Got one from me as well.

He'll **** off as soon as another club offers more.

5 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

Got one from me as well.

Ok fair enough.  But the comment was he's a decent manager, Millwall are hard to beat and could make the play offs.

If he ***** off to another club next season who gives a ****?

7 minutes ago, stephenkibby. said:

Ok fair enough.  But the comment was he's a decent manager, Millwall are hard to beat and could make the play offs.

If he ***** off to another club next season who gives a ****?

I couldn't give a toss myself either, just that he isn't a long termer - see Birmingham, Stoke, or Derby.

Wouldn't like to see him here.

43 minutes ago, freezer said:

Maybe Lee needs us to be more "ratty".

I can hear it now, post match comment. 'We were ratty, we gnawed away at them" ?

But he'll just confuse the players - 'alright lads, you know i said last week about being busy bees?  Well this week, if you cold just scurry around like rats...'

Players are thinking, 'one week insects, one week rodents - wish he'd make his bloody mind up!'

40 minutes ago, stephenkibby. said:

Almost all of it.

The manager is one of the most overrated ones around. 

He'll piss off to another club at the first opportunity as he has several times already in his pretty short career. 

Millwall won't be playoffs. 

1 hour ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Organisation and shape excellent

Excellent at doing the ugly and unglamorous stuff

And A team of players ‘not wanted ‘ elsewhere - fair play

Exactly Bob. 
Organisation and shape. They were superb. 
Woods & Moloumby in central midfield never wandered, never went chasing the ball, always kept tight and denied Forest any route through the middle. 
Forced them wide all night long and snuffed them out. 
Off the ball, that was as a good a performance as I’ve seen for quite some time. Work rate and determination by the whole team to get back into shape as soon as they lost the ball. Superb. 

3 minutes ago, Harry said:

Exactly Bob. 
Organisation and shape. They were superb. 
Woods & Moloumby in central midfield never wandered, never went chasing the ball, always kept tight and denied Forest any route through the middle. 
Forced them wide all night long and snuffed them out. 
Off the ball, that was as a good a performance as I’ve seen for quite some time. Work rate and determination by the whole team to get back into shape as soon as they lost the ball. Superb. 

Totally agree

Not too dissimilar to the way outplayed us at AG

Even Matt Smith , who’s limited in how much he can run , Imwas watching him off the ball , jogging across the line just filling a hole , getting the shape , not expending unnecessary energy and keeping it for when he did press or for when he needed his lungs - A really clever performance

42 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

Got one from me as well.

13 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

Almost all of it.

The manager is one of the most overrated ones around. 

He'll piss off to another club at the first opportunity as he has several times already in his pretty short career. 

Millwall won't be playoffs. 

What’s with all this “he’ll leave as soon as a bigger club comes in” nonsense. 

Prior to Millwall he’s managed 4 clubs. He’s been sacked by 2 of them. So he’s chosen to leave 2. Burton for Brum. Derby for Stoke. 
Both looked like good career moves at the time which 90% of managers would probably have taken up. 

Jeez, it’s hardly like he’s left every club he’s managed in the lurch by pissing off to a bigger club. 

Archived