IGNORED

Bristol City v Fulham Match Day 37

Septic Peg

8 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

You’ve got to admit they look dangerous every time they go forward surely?!

Not really. Seem quite toothless to me considering the talent they have.

Seems Parker’s strategy is to just put them on the pitch and hopefully their quality will win out. 

Not saying that they won’t come through in the end but don’t see much of strong identity or cohesive strategy. 

6 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

Ok.

I would say a good first half .

Good movement , intent and concentration.

Fulham have some lovely movement in and around our box which is worrying but I think we deserve to be level at halftime.

Those criticising Massengo surprise me . The lad has been everywhere , even winning headers !

He moves it quickly and more forwards than he’s been playing it recently. 

As I see it , Wells is looking sharp , I reckon he’s due a goal.

Baker off again , let’s hope we offload him in the summer. The lad can’t be relied on . 

Second half we need to keep the energy and concentration levels up and need just a smidge more courage in the attacking half . 

Agreed..........I think Sideshow Bob has had a good first half..........he is a teenager in a man's world DO NOT FORGET!!

1 minute ago, RedSA said:

Not really. Seem quite toothless to me considering the talent they have.

Seems Parker’s strategy is to just put them on the pitch and hopefully their quality will win out. 

Not saying that they won’t come through in the end but don’t see much of strong identity or cohesive strategy. 

Christ. What do you think of us then? I’d give my right arm for us to play it around like they do. 

7 minutes ago, Chris_Brown said:

Speed of pass and lack of movement both defensively and offensively. 

We invite pressure by moving the ball slowly and then invite further pressure by not pushing forward when we have cleared. Our midfield is right on top of our defence again. They're practically holding hands. 

Confidence plays a big part.

Had we been on a decent run of results and performances, I suspect we'd be moving the ball quicker and better, players' movement off the ball would probably be better as well, all of which helps the player in possession with more options. I also think this is the fret time we've played with Wells as a lone striker, and his game is very different than Famara's, so will take a bit of adjustment.

The last game I saw we were static, the player in possession had few options and most passing was across the back line and there was little or no attacking threat. By comparison, and agents a pretty god team, I think this is a decent performance

Archived