IGNORED

Pyro AGAIN

CyderInACan

11 minutes ago, S25loyal said:

Much worse things in the world to worry about 

I don't know for sure but presumably it has the potential to affect of people already vulnerable to the coronavirus, and this increase the risk of them picking up the infection. So, at this time, it directly relates to some of the "much worse things in the world to worry about".

Maybe at other times you could dismiss it as not being a massive deal but, at this present moment in time, it is stupid, selfish behaviour. 

20 minutes ago, S25loyal said:

Yep, but they’re things we have no control over.  A spotty little shit in fake Stone Island pretending to be ‘hardcore’ can be easily dealt with.

50 minutes ago, S25loyal said:

Much worse things to worry about than football too, maybe we should all stop talking about that?

22 minutes ago, Club and Country said:

The bounce literally kills the atmosphere after we score 

it’s so bad 

Maybe we shound of sang I’m a bow legged chicken I’m a knocked knee hen,jeez what is wrong with people,it’s just a song.

1 minute ago, Charlie0016 said:

adds to the atmosphere ... don’t see why people moan about it 

I think the atmosphere would be massively improved if those who love a bit of pyro got booted in the happy-sacks.

I trust these experimentalist will be happy to volunteer for trials of this revolution atmospheric test.

14 minutes ago, Charlie0016 said:

adds to the atmosphere ... don’t see why people moan about it 

Because some people with particular health conditions literally have to leave games as a direct result? It doesn't add to the atmosphere by anywhere near enough for me to see it as a justification for depriving fellow fans of a chance to watch the game. 

1 hour ago, RumRed said:

Yep, but they’re things we have no control over.  A spotty little shit in fake Stone Island pretending to be ‘hardcore’ can be easily dealt with.

This isn't Valley Parade. We actually have to walk to a cliff to throw' em off.

Archived