IGNORED

Pyro AGAIN

CyderInACan

1 hour ago, LondonBristolian said:

I don't know for sure but presumably it has the potential to affect of people already vulnerable to the coronavirus, and this increase the risk of them picking up the infection. So, at this time, it directly relates to some of the "much worse things in the world to worry about".

Maybe at other times you could dismiss it as not being a massive deal but, at this present moment in time, it is stupid, selfish behaviour. 

????

I think some people were just born old.i personally look at some youngsters and think what *********,then I think back to when I was young,they ain’t so so bad actually.

2 hours ago, Bernard Lerring said:

Don't mind them personally, but seems they divide the fanbase as much as Johnson remaining in post 

Johnson’s tenure has been very divisive.

7 minutes ago, NOTBLUE said:

I think some people were just born old.i personally look at some youngsters and think what *********,then I think back to when I was young,they ain’t so so bad actually.

Correct

14 minutes ago, Malmesburyrobin said:

Other teams laugh at our support because a lot of are fans just sit there on there hands not because of pyros 

Most of those fans you refer to were there in the 70’s, 80’s and 90’s when football was real. Wetting themselves over a bit of coloured smoke isn’t a priority these days.

2 minutes ago, RedLionLad said:

I read a lot of topics on other team’s forums. A lot of fans from other clubs see us as village idiots.

Baffling, considering that by many cultural and economic metrics, Bristol is often within the top 5 places to live in the UK, in respect of both upbringing or relocation.

In fact by many social markers, this part of the country is way ahead of other areas.

Nowt so queer as folk eh?

36 minutes ago, bris red said:

People’s lungs on the continent must be much more robust than the average British person seemingly.. just another element of the snowflake health and safety mad generation that we are blessed with in this country..

It's a bit different if you know it's coming and where it is coming from so you can stand well away from it if you have health issues

2 hours ago, Charlie0016 said:

adds to the atmosphere ... don’t see why people moan about it 

Yeah, watch everyone cover their mouths and the rousing rendition of coughing & spluttering really makes the the place a fortress..!

Especially when the elderly, disabled and juvenile supporters surge to the exits - it’s like the old days on the Kop. Brilliant..! 

3 minutes ago, S25loyal said:

How do fans in Europe cope with multiple pyrotechnics going off at one time, yet one goes off here and everyone needs to be rushed to hospital?

Are the Europeans better built than us?

It you know it's coming you can stay away from it

2 hours ago, 054123 said:

Baffling, considering that by many cultural and economic metrics, Bristol is often within the top 5 places to live in the UK, in respect of both upbringing or relocation.

In fact by many social markers, this part of the country is way ahead of other areas.

Nowt so queer as folk eh?

It’s not so much the city itself, moreso the inhabitants.

Archived