IGNORED

Pyro AGAIN

CyderInACan

1 hour ago, Bar BS3 said:

Yeah, watch everyone cover their mouths and the rousing rendition of coughing & spluttering really makes the the place a fortress..!

Especially when the elderly, disabled and juvenile supporters surge to the exits - it’s like the old days on the Kop. Brilliant..! 

Nothing like being over dramatic is there. 

My son who is 9 and I were right next to it. He absolutely loved it and I thought the atmosphere improved massively. I think there are far more things in life to get in a tizz about.

I also thought one of the steward loved it as well as she was on her radio feeling really important looking for the culprits!!

i know we are all different but I use an inhaler, no effect with me and still loved it.

2 hours ago, Big C said:

It's a bit different if you know it's coming and where it is coming from so you can stand well away from it if you have health issues

Also in many stadiums abroad you can CHOOSE to be in the area where these devices are used . Fans were affected today and had no choice in the matter ?

45 minutes ago, RedLionLad said:

It’s not so much the city itself, moreso the inhabitants.

Then that probably speaks to the level of intelligence of those commenting as the city is by its very nature it’s inhabitants.

13 minutes ago, JulieH said:

Also in many stadiums abroad you can CHOOSE to be in the area where these devices are used . Fans were affected today and had no choice in the matter ?

So is it the use of pyro that is an issue, or the location it is being let off? 

I fail to see how a country such Norway can legally have pyro with little to no accidents reported from what I have been able to find on Norway webpages, yet here it is dreadful.

Surely Norway isn’t a country full of savages?

10 minutes ago, JulieH said:

Completely agree Julie. When will the archaic laws that only exist in this country, be replaced by the obviously more progressive rules from Europe that you refer to.

1 minute ago, S25loyal said:

So is it the use of pyro that is an issue, or the location it is being let off? 

I fail to see how a country such Norway can legally have pyro with little to no accidents reported without any issues, yet here it is dreadful.

Surely Norway isn’t a country full of savages?

The issue is that they are currently unlawful within a football stadium . Therefore each time one is used persons can expect to get arrested, clubs fined and some persons who are sat near may suffer

it is particularly disappointing that the area it was sat off in contains persons who already need help with breathing and I know that at least one is still suffering after the last one was set off close to that location .

10 minutes ago, JulieH said:

Completely agree Julie. When will the archaic laws that only exist in this country, be replaced by the obviously more progressive rules from Europe that you refer to.

5 minutes ago, 054123 said:

Haven’t you heard, we don’t want to align with Europe’s laws?

Regardless of what people think, it’s illegal here and therefore selfish to set them off. I don’t really understand what people think it “adds” to the “atmosphere”. Personally think it looks shit

6 minutes ago, JulieH said:

The issue is that they are currently unlawful within a football stadium . Therefore each time one is used persons can expect to get arrested, clubs fined and some persons who are sat near may suffer

it is particularly disappointing that the area it was sat off in contains persons who already need help with breathing and I know that at least one is still suffering after the last one was set off close to that location .

I’m fully aware of the legality’s of it,  but if we were to adopt Norway’s model which works would you personally see an issue with it?

Imagine a society where police officers spent their time tackling real criminals; the tax dodgers, the polluters of the atmosphere, the bankers that crashed the economy.

Instead, one of them spends their time telling people off for using smoke bombs on a football forum.

Bonkers this world, isn't it?! 

13 minutes ago, Collis1 said:

Imagine a society where police officers spent their time tackling real criminals; the tax dodgers, the polluters of the atmosphere, the bankers that crashed the economy.

Instead, one of them spends their time telling people off for using smoke bombs on a football forum.

None of what you have listed is under the Old Bill’s remit is it?  That’s up to the government.  Ffs if you’re going to argue about pyros at football matches at least do it from a stable platform.

No wonder this country is ******, a large proportion of it appears to be inhabited by imbeciles.

16 minutes ago, Collis1 said:

If you feel that strongly about it, set one off at the next home game.......but don’t go into hiding.

39 minutes ago, S25loyal said:

I’m fully aware of the legality’s of it,  but if we were to adopt Norway’s model which works would you personally see an issue with it?

I would need see more evidence of injuries reported and effects on others before I could offer an opinion . I have seen some horrible burns and breathing problems over the years through smoke grenades, that is the key issue for me . 

42 minutes ago, Collis1 said:

I also respond to 999 calls, deal with Other major crime, and offer advice and engagement to those communities who seek it . I however have yet to investigate anyone for air pollution . 

55 minutes ago, Collis1 said:

The person setting the pyro off is guilty of this, so apart from enforcing the law, the officer is also dealing with this issue.

Just remember people for every action there is a consequence

some will good.

some will not be so good

today @buster 's Dad had to miss part of the game because of someone's illegal bit of fun

sadly when they are caught the Justice system will Ban the person from games but there will be no compensation for Buster's Dad or anyone else inconvenienced by their action.   

8 hours ago, BCFCinNW6 said:

Person in the enclosed plastic covered wheelchair thing driving out like a maniac 

She drives that in the bus lane on Hartcliffe Way, not a care in the world about the tailback she causes. Deffo a maniac

Archived