IGNORED

Pyro AGAIN

CyderInACan

7 hours ago, JulieH said:

Cctv will be reviewed as we are able in company with club officials to back track .

my views are well known on this subject, one thing not mentioned is the fine that Bcfc will get from the fa. 

Get it sorted!  Again a few people struggled to breathe.

On 07/03/2020 at 20:00, S25loyal said:

Nothing like being over dramatic is there. 

The fact is, BCFC don't want you to bring them into the stadium. It's their right to have that rule in place.

You might not suffer when in close proximity to these flares/bombs/grenades, but others do. If you think it's ok to do something illegal, that harms others and then be quite proud of it, then you need to sit down and think about your attitude towards others.

At the end of the day, it's just a bit of coloured smoke which will probably result in a fine for the club and more stewards deployed into that corner of the stadium.

37 minutes ago, RedLionLad said:

The fact is, BCFC don't want you to bring them into the stadium. It's their right to have that rule in place.

You might not suffer when in close proximity to these flares/bombs/grenades, but others do. If you think it's ok to do something illegal, that harms others and then be quite proud of it, then you need to sit down and think about your attitude towards others.

At the end of the day, it's just a bit of coloured smoke which will probably result in a fine for the club and more stewards deployed into that corner of the stadium.

A very polite answer it has to be said.

I’d have just called him out as a tosser.

A key issue about use of pyro. 

Has its pros  has its cons but so long as the club doesn't want it, more importantly cannot be seen to be condoning- both with respect to the law and ground regs, probably best to leave it ah home eh?

By all means, lobby for a change in the law but while the club risks getting into bother over it better safe than sorry etc.

On 07/03/2020 at 14:32, S25loyal said:

Much worse things in the world to worry about 

Not when it’s thrown from the top of S25 down onto some poor guy/girls head. If you’re going to light one at least have the balls to stand there and take the consequences without potentially injuring a fellow fan. 

Belters. 

3 minutes ago, UREDS_91 said:

Not when it’s thrown from the top of S25 down onto some poor guy/girls head. If you’re going to light one at least have the balls to stand there and take the consequences without potentially injuring a fellow fan. 

Belters. 

Fellow fan or opposing fan it is not acceptable. I remember the city away match at Coventry to keep us in the 1st division. I was nothing more than a young a teenager at the time with four of my mates the same age. There were pyro idiots above us and we had to constantly move to stay safe. I still have a scar on the back of my head from objects thrown above us. Where we were standing there was a large number of youngsters that traveled with family. A lot of us experienced some sort of injury from thrown objects. Who ever backs a pyro or crap like that should be banned from football 

17 minutes ago, UREDS_91 said:

Belters. 

This is the thing isn’t it. We have young lads thinking it’s big and clever, yet they light these things and then cowardly throw them into the crowd.

CCTV will reverse the footage of the smoke trail and guess where it will lead them to?

On 07/03/2020 at 15:23, Club and Country said:

The bounce literally kills the atmosphere after we score 

it’s so bad 

The thing that has bugged me recently are the "coming for you"/"Reds are going up" type chants that start as soon as we go 1 up. I swear it has bitten us on the arse every game they have sung this at. 

6 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

The thing that has bugged me recently are the "coming for you"/"Reds are going up" type chants that start as soon as we go 1 up. I swear it has bitten us on the arse every game they have sung this at. 

Especially as no doubt they're booing at the end if we've lost.

On 07/03/2020 at 15:53, Bristol Rob said:

I think the atmosphere would be massively improved if those who love a bit of pyro got booted in the happy-sacks.

I trust these experimentalist will be happy to volunteer for trials of this revolution atmospheric test.

#  ...up down, turn around kick 'em in the bollocks , up down turn around.... etc etc 

Archived