IGNORED

Attendance?

slartibartfast

1 minute ago, slartibartfast said:

Being in the Dolman, wondered if they announced the crowd (I certainly didn't hear anything ) ?

Nobody can hear anything clearly in the Dolman. The sound is just as muffled as it’s always been since the redevelopment. None of us could Tinnion interviewed on the big screen.

Its hugely disappointing that the club, MKelly in particular have done sfa about sorting the problem out. It’s an absolute disgrace. A redeveloped stadium with a crap pa in the Dolman - it’s an embarrassment.

1 hour ago, Robbored said:

Nobody can hear anything clearly in the Dolman. The sound is just as muffled as it’s always been since the redevelopment. None of us could Tinnion interviewed on the big screen.

Its hugely disappointing that the club, MKelly in particular have done sfa about sorting the problem out. It’s an absolute disgrace. A redeveloped stadium with a crap pa in the Dolman - it’s an embarrassment.

I wish you’d mentioned this before..!

1 hour ago, Davefevs said:

Downsy said “over 22,000”

Well he's not wrong considering it was announced during the week that we'd sold over 23000  !     

Why are they so slow in giving it out, second time in two games it hasn't appeared on the Beeb site ?                                           

2 hours ago, Robbored said:

I know you regularly take shit about mentioning this @Robbored but in all seriousness isn't this a Health and Safety issue in the event of an emergency/ evacuation? As a H&S Officer myself it would be a concern to raise with the club

1 minute ago, Med/MadHatter said:

I know you regularly take shit about mentioning this @Robbored but in all seriousness isn't this a Health and Safety issue in the event of an emergency/ evacuation? As a H&S Officer myself it would be a concern to raise with the club

They'd probably close the Dolman before anyone can be arsed to fix it !

8 minutes ago, Med/MadHatter said:

I pointed out the H&S regs to MKelly in person and he assured me that muffled PA in the Dolman does not break them.........:dunno:

22 minutes ago, Med/MadHatter said:

Maybe the club want to get rid of the moaning Dolman supporters one day but want there to be evidence that an emergency announcement was made. 

About two weeks ago the club had the tannoy company at the ground for two days doing tests. Dont know what their findings were but in the games since I have noticed not a bit of difference. I heard there was going to be a huge sum of money spent on it during the summer, so maybe they didn't do anything recently other than a site survey. It is in hand @Robbored

29 minutes ago, RedM said:

About two weeks ago the club had the tannoy company at the ground for two days doing tests. Dont know what their findings were but in the games since I have noticed not a bit of difference. I heard there was going to be a huge sum of money spent on it during the summer, so maybe they didn't do anything recently other than a site survey. It is in hand @Robbored

MKelly told me exactly the same RedM - about two years ago.............:cool2:

Archived