IGNORED

Well, I for one enjoyed the game.

Lanterne Rouge

Two evenly matched sides going toe-to-toe both having periods of domination. End-to-end stuff for a lot of the time and some great last ditch defending from both sides. Plenty of chances for both sides. We actually looked as if we had a plan for once. 

Kalas MOM for me but a few other contenders too.

Much, much better than it has been recently and a fair result in the end.

11 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

Two evenly matched sides going toe-to-toe both having periods of domination. End-to-end stuff for a lot of the time and some great last ditch defending from both sides. Plenty of chances for both sides. We actually looked as if we had a plan for once. 

Kalas MOM for me but a few other contenders too.

Much, much better than it has been recently and a fair result in the end.

Agreed. Shame not to hold on, but i enjoyed the game today too.

I was there, but i had talksport 2 on my earphones on and off, and they thought it was a decent game.

No complaining tonight from me. Cardiff aside, not a bad Championship day's results too.

Best game of the season for me, we looked coherent and Fulham are, whether we like it or not. a Premier league team, full of talent. I thought Korey and Callum both had very good games, but no-one looked out of place in a high quality game. 

Crowd was in good voice too.

8 minutes ago, sticks 1969 said:

Quite liked the look of there number 47 

for a big lad though he was quick and mobile. Fair result and still plenty to play for, can still see it going to the last game of the season 

I`ve changed my view on Kamara over the last season or two. I used to think he was just a donkey (largely based on his antics with Bailey Wright TBF) but he is a half decent footballer.

A shout out to the ref today too - he obviously wanted to let the game flow and let so many silly little challenges that the likes of Stroud would have stopped play for go for both sides. He could easily have sent Pedro off too for the tackle on Cavaleiro (?) which would have ruined the game as a spectacle.

I agree with sentiments expressed on thread. I have become tad disillusioned  with poor football that’s akin to watching paint dry from us. Today was half decent. 
thought we were on occasions hanging on against a team who were most likely ‘man for man ‘  better than us in most positions.  Decent day all in  

I still believe we will end up around 8th or 9th but never say never

5 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Maybe we aren't "miles off" being promotion challengers after all then given player-for-player Fulham have probably the best squad in the division and as of now would be favourites to win the play offs, if that's where they end up?

Meet them in the final?, would fancy our chances with our record against them tbh.........well an old man can dream!

Yeah, this is what's been frustrating today. Genuinely good value for money, entertaining end to end football and Bristol City played varied attacks rather than continuing pumping balls at diedhiou or eliasson continued crossing. 

Not blaming either player as both been great for most part of this season, but we looked more of a balanced team and less of a one trick pony without either!

Not saying Johnson in yet, as this is what the teams been capable of doing all season. But play like this for the rest of the season and he may win some fans back. Well done all today, well earned point

26 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

I`ve changed my view on Kamara over the last season or two. I used to think he was just a donkey (largely based on his antics with Bailey Wright TBF) but he is a half decent footballer.

A shout out to the ref today too - he obviously wanted to let the game flow and let so many silly little challenges that the likes of Stroud would have stopped play for go for both sides. He could easily have sent Pedro off too for the tackle on Cavaleiro (?) which would have ruined the game as a spectacle.

Yes thought the ref got most things right, what a difference having a Premier League Ref makes (he probably enjoyed it as well,  being out on the field and not stuck looking at VAR!)

24 minutes ago, DT The Optimist said:

Might have been mentioned else where but LJ has a call to make when Bentley returns. 
Maenpaa should keep the shirt 

As much as he produced a couple of good saves he also had the clanger right at the end where he should have caught it and almost gave away a pen

48 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

A shout out to the ref today too - he obviously wanted to let the game flow and let so many silly little challenges that the likes of Stroud would have stopped play for go for both sides. He could easily have sent Pedro off too for the tackle on Cavaleiro (?) which would have ruined the game as a spectacle

21 minutes ago, hodge said:

As much as he produced a couple of good saves he also had the clanger right at the end where he should have caught it and almost gave away a pen

At least three excellent saves and it would have been savage had he been punished for bringing the man down. He had both hands on the ball.

The Fulham fans seem to think that their keeper couldn't be challenged even when he clearly didn't have a grasp on the ball, whereas they could try to kick the ball out of the arms of ours.

Silly little cockney w******

Archived