IGNORED

Fans in the Atyeo

Chairman Mao

2 hours ago, Natchfever said:

Is it a club decision to let away fans out at the same time as home fans ?

Genuine question because it is stupid to do so, and I don't care if some people say that everyone should be able to walk peacefully out singing Kumbaya together, it doesn't happen because of nobs in either camp.

Yes it is a club decision 

4 hours ago, The Red Planet said:

Good point. If you find yourself wondering why (at times) the away fans seem to be making more noise than us, it is because of the acoustics of the Atyeo stand, where sound reflects off the roof and back wall out into the stadium. 
I agree that the Upper Lansdown would be a better place for the away fans but no doubt @JulieH will confirm that the problem with that, is mixing fans at in the entrances and in the concourse although I suspect that would only be a major issue for Cardiff and Swansea. 

Again the club decide where to host away fans. There has to be segregated toilets / facilities available to them, as one of the considerations.

i think away fans at any ground are always loud, city away are very loud irrelevant as to numbers, I think it’s a bit of a minority attitude, and most away fans all join together not matter what is happening on the pitch ???

Archived