IGNORED

Niki - worth a thread after today.

The Constant Rabbit

1 minute ago, Davefevs said:

It’s a bit funny really, but throughout Bentley’s really good form, as I’ve always rated Niki, I thought it would be good to get him back.  But you feel a bit “dirty” suggesting it, if you know what I mean!!!

Yeah I've said a few times on here and to friends I'd rather have Niki in goal. Got slated on here but people are starting to realise that Bentley does have his faults and that niki is a good solid keeper who is seems gives defenders a bit more confidence. Bentley is similar to Pickford in my eyes 

14 minutes ago, paul_fox said:

Yeah I've said a few times on here and to friends I'd rather have Niki in goal. Got slated on here but people are starting to realise that Bentley does have his faults and that niki is a good solid keeper who is seems gives defenders a bit more confidence. Bentley is similar to Pickford in my eyes 

Someone I know said exactly that.

1 hour ago, Davefevs said:

Watching Derby get pressed by Blackburn, I think Niki will be telling his back 4 to bugger off and he’ll be going long.

Interesting analysis there Dave. Let's hope someone at City is watching and making those notes. I am sure they are.

Archived