IGNORED

Football fans - all the same!

Robbored

I’m an occasional visitor to Sheffield Wednesday forum - owlstalk. and they lost 0-5 at the Bees yesterday and I looked in last night and again this morning and the place is in complete meltdown!

They’re calling for Monks head, slagging off his formations, tactics, substitutes and general persona. They want Warnock,Megson or Pulis to replace him.........:cool2: They think that they’re in free-fall.......................:dunno:

Owlstalk is exactly  the same as Otib would be after City got a 0-5 thrashing and it’s a fact that football fans are pretty much all the same regardless of which club you follow.

4 minutes ago, Robbored said:

I’m an occasional visitor to Sheffield Wednesday forum - owlstalk. and they lost 0-5 at the Bees yesterday and I looked in last night and again this morning and the place is in complete meltdown!

They’re calling for Monks head, slagging off his formations, tactics, substitutes and general persona. They want Warnock,Megson or Pulis to replace him.........:cool2: They think that they’re in free-fall.......................:dunno:

Owlstalk is exactly  the same as Otib would be after City got a 0-5 thrashing and it’s a fact that football fans are pretty much all the same regardless of which club you follow.

You do know there are more than 2 emojis right ? Learn how to use them ?

1.  This isn't even their first 5-0 defeat in 2020

2.  During their recent bad spell (which started immediately after they beat us!), they have lost to Stoke, Hull, Wigan and Luton, among others

3.  They are 15th and falling, by no means safe from relegation.

4.  In fact, with their next fixtures being against Forest, us, West Brom, Swansea and Preston, they could be in real trouble very soon

5.  In these circumstances, calling for someone like Warnock or Pulis who can come in and stop the rot is quite understandable

6.  Monk doesn't have a history of improving Wednesday's league position and points tally each year

I could go on.  But in short, I think Wednesday fans have good reason to be worried and are not merely being fickle or responding one bad result.

11 minutes ago, BigAl&Toby said:

Far better than that @Robbored posts his inane nonsense there as well!

Go on. Admit it. You do don’t you? Bowling today?

Nice sunny day for you Seniors to get some fresh air ?

No outdoor bowling in the winter months. It’s indoor 7/12 and considerably cheaper as well.

58 minutes ago, red panda said:

1.  This isn't even their first 5-0 defeat in 2020

2.  During their recent bad spell (which started immediately after they beat us!), they have lost to Stoke, Hull, Wigan and Luton, among others

3.  They are 15th and falling, by no means safe from relegation.

4.  In fact, with their next fixtures being against Forest, us, West Brom, Swansea and Preston, they could be in real trouble very soon

5.  In these circumstances, calling for someone like Warnock or Pulis who can come in and stop the rot is quite understandable

6.  Monk doesn't have a history of improving Wednesday's league position and points tally each year

I could go on.  But in short, I think Wednesday fans have good reason to be worried and are not merely being fickle or responding one bad result.

Haha Are any of them calling really for Warnock? 

Neil "I'm Sheff U through n through me" Warnock firefighting to save the Owls from the drop?

**** me, that would be an interesting watch.

1 hour ago, Redpool said:

Yeah but do they have their own version of you to make matters worse?

Slag me off all you want Redpool, it’s water off a ducks back to me.

Btw.......how may ‘likes’  do you have?

Just asking...............:cool2:

7 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Slag me off all you want Redpool, it’s water off a ducks back to me.

Btw.......how may ‘likes’  do you have?

Just asking...............:cool2:

Well here's for some statistics:

For every post you make Robbo- about one third of readers like what you have to say.

For every post @Redpoolmakes- it appears that 100% likes what he's saying.

#awkward

Personally I disagree that all football fans are the same just because some go into meltdown at every opportunity. IMO it’s the cesspool of anti-social media which breads similarity. Most posters act like kids in a playground struggling for attention and to be acknowledged. The only way to get this is to shout louder, or post a more aggressive/abusive/controversial comment than the previous one or risk being lost or ignored into internet obscurity. It’s all blurb which should be treated as such.

2 minutes ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

Well here's for some statistics:

For every post you make Robbo- about one third of readers like what you have to say.

For every post @Redpoolmakes- it appears that 100% likes what he's saying.

#awkward

I’m not into percentages mate. You know the well known saying - ‘you have lies, damn lies and statistics’.

I’m pretty sure that I could manipulate that particular stat to suite my own agenda.

2 minutes ago, richwwtk said:

I forget your bizarre NHS notation - is that 7 months out of twelve? 7 days a week 12 months a year? or something else?

Right first time.

Its very easy to understand tho. 6/12 is six months. 2/7 is two days. 3/52 is three weeks.....I ain’t rocket science.

Are Wednesday not close to getting a points deduction? I think Pops and Co have been talking about it amongst other clubs. Should that be hanging over them it might be a bit of a poisoned chalice to take on. That also may explain why Monk is still there and why the players may be a bit distracted which, naturally, they should not be but they will be. 

5 hours ago, Robbored said:

I’m not into percentages mate. You know the well known saying - ‘you have lies, damn lies and statistics’.

I’m pretty sure that I could manipulate that particular stat to suite my own agenda.

I'm sure as well because that's exactly what I did. Although at least there is a basis of fact however flawed unlike rumours on this site which become FACT in nano-seconds.

8 hours ago, Robbored said:

why would you have thought  otherwise?

Archived