IGNORED

Football fans - all the same!

Robbored

23 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

I did hear the booing at Deepdale as the end of match report came in as well. That’s 6th place Preston, who’s fans think they should be doing better.

I think conceding two goals against 10 ten QPR and losing the game 3-1 is poor, wherever you are in the league. 

I can understand why they weren’t happy.

4 minutes ago, Lew-T said:

I think conceding two goals against 10 ten QPR and losing the game 3-1 is poor, wherever you are in the league. 

I can understand why they weren’t happy.

True, but a bit of perspective wouldn't go amiss, they are having a good season overall, I mean, they are 1 whole point above us at least. :) 

On 08/03/2020 at 10:37, BanburyRed said:

do they think you're a secret 'Blade' invading their forum? do you have to change your name to robboblue?

robboblueandwhitequartersdriver

On 08/03/2020 at 09:34, Robbored said:

I’m an occasional visitor to Sheffield Wednesday forum - owlstalk. and they lost 0-5 at the Bees yesterday and I looked in last night and again this morning and the place is in complete meltdown!

They’re calling for Monks head, slagging off his formations, tactics, substitutes and general persona. They want Warnock,Megson or Pulis to replace him.........:cool2: They think that they’re in free-fall.......................:dunno:

Owlstalk is exactly  the same as Otib would be after City got a 0-5 thrashing and it’s a fact that football fans are pretty much all the same regardless of which club you follow.

Who knew? I mean, apparently if you dont look both ways when crossing the road then there's a good chance of getting run over. Who knew? 

40 minutes ago, bengalcub said:

Why does @robbored get so much grief everytime he posts something its a bit unfair as hes only expressing his views ..

We'll need a sub forum to cover that subject!

On 08/03/2020 at 09:34, Robbored said:

I’m an occasional visitor to Sheffield Wednesday forum - owlstalk.

.......................and there's them thinking that with dire form, ffp issues and the danger of relegation things couldn't get any worse! :) 

1 minute ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Well, he does describe himself as a troll under his forum username ...?

Correct!  Simply because I’ve been accused numerous times of being a troll so I may as well go along with it.......

On 08/03/2020 at 10:34, Robbored said:

I’m an occasional visitor to Sheffield Wednesday forum - owlstalk. and they lost 0-5 at the Bees yesterday and I looked in last night and again this morning and the place is in complete meltdown!

They’re calling for Monks head, slagging off his formations, tactics, substitutes and general persona. They want Warnock,Megson or Pulis to replace him.........:cool2: They think that they’re in free-fall.......................:dunno:

Owlstalk is exactly  the same as Otib would be after City got a 0-5 thrashing and it’s a fact that football fans are pretty much all the same regardless of which club you follow.

Owllored

Archived