IGNORED

Anniversary kit isn't on store?

Unan

8 minutes ago, italian dave said:

Sold out? Hard to believe though! 

Even if it was then allow pre-orders surely?

Not that I want one! I've had one bought for my birthday (grateful, of course) and was curious how much they were going for.

57 minutes ago, bris red said:

Bayern showing the world how an anniversary kit should look like.. absolute class. Who ever signed off the design of ours needs to be sacked!

7A8DB7BB-6550-4C1F-B28A-436D20716470.jpeg

This looks like a set of kids pyjamas from a supermarket.

1 hour ago, bris red said:

Bayern showing the world how an anniversary kit should look like.. absolute class. Who ever signed off the design of ours needs to be sacked!

I am laughing at that silly kit not your humour. They look like Burtons latest attempt at Pyjamas. 

1 hour ago, bris red said:

It all depends what you're into, I mean this Bayern kit could be mistaken for a £2 b&m t-shirt from a distance. Everyone has different tastes, that's why you'll never find a shirt that everyone is happy with, in fact most shirts that have a lot of love aimed their way are more to do with the games played in them. 

On 08/03/2020 at 10:13, BobBobSuperBob said:

Damn ?

On 08/03/2020 at 18:07, Superjack said:

Good.

The only time you will see these two words together in relation to any topic, post or conversation concerning the anniversary kit.

Unless it's Seneca the Younger saying 'actually never mind, it is a damn good thing nobody was able to buy me one of these things'.

• Admin
20 hours ago, pongo88 said:

The Fright Rover Cup final shirt v Bolton  was only worn once

2071056D-D68B-4081-8B6D-EB3F86EB1A35.jpeg

Not the one I was thinking of

We wore a one off kit at Stoke City in the AWS final season when Tins scored the late equaliser from the halfway line

Oddly we played Stoke 3 times that season and wore a different kit each time

3 hours ago, phantom said:

Not the one I was thinking of

We wore a one off kit at Stoke City in the AWS final season when Tins scored the late equaliser from the halfway line

Oddly we played Stoke 3 times that season and wore a different kit each time

I think you’re thinking of a different game @phantom as Paul Holland scored in that game and we lost?

Archived