IGNORED

Coronavirus, pathway and pies.

Shtanley

Great listen as always.

Re the attacking merits of Hunt and Rowe versus Pereira and Dasilva:

4770EF87-CAA8-4FE4-AFFF-3B0C4D015BFA.thumb.jpeg.97a9b99dc9742b6942703c4273dbc0d4.jpeg

Not as big a difference when you compare:

• minutes played (Hunt and Rowe twice as many roughly)
  • position / formation (Hunt and Rowe predominantly as wing-backs)

Caveats:

• Hunt’s goal was in cup
  • Hunt’s official assists are 6, but I gave him 2 extra for own goals from his crosses

And finally @Shtanley and @petehinton, can’t believe you’ve built up HarryFood as a £10m food critic in training, and then thrown him under the bus for one bad performance.  ???

5 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Great listen as always.

Re the attacking merits of Hunt and Rowe versus Pereira and Dasilva:

4770EF87-CAA8-4FE4-AFFF-3B0C4D015BFA.thumb.jpeg.97a9b99dc9742b6942703c4273dbc0d4.jpeg

Not as big a difference when you compare:

• minutes played (Hunt and Rowe twice as many roughly)
  • position / formation (Hunt and Rowe predominantly as wing-backs)

Caveats:

• Hunt’s goal was in cup
  • Hunt’s official assists are 6, but I gave him 2 extra for own goals from his crosses

And finally @Shtanley and @petehinton, can’t believe you’ve built up HarryFood as a £10m food critic in training, and then thrown him under the bus for one bad performance.  ???

pretty even tbf, much more than i'd have guessed! Harry hasn't had one good performance, the CO'D of OSIB

I’m a bit late to the party for last weeks  episode but Johnson Role play was one of the highlights of my OSIB listening career. 

Very much enjoyed @petehinton’s self comparison to Korey - “you’re always trying to better me!”.

As for Harry food, have we ever had a player that’s so bad you can’t help but get excited about watching him play every week?

Keep up the good work boys. 

As

12 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

I’m a bit late to the party for last weeks  episode but Johnson Role play was one of the highlights of my OSIB listening career. 

Very much enjoyed @petehinton’s self comparison to Korey - “you’re always trying to better me!”.

As for Harry food, have we ever had a player that’s so bad you can’t help but get excited about watching him play every week?

As

Are you saying that Harry is the Bas Savage of OSIB?

1 hour ago, Fordy62 said:

I’m a bit late to the party for last weeks  episode but Johnson Role play was one of the highlights of my OSIB listening career

As

Jon Lansdown told me he loved it too fwiw. Need future suggestions as to potential role play scenarios. 

51 minutes ago, Shtanley said:

Jon Lansdown told me he loved it too fwiw. Need future suggestions as to potential role play scenarios. 

Oh **** off. Please tell me this is true!

52 minutes ago, Shtanley said:

I’d like a Kasey Palmer role play. 

20 hours ago, Fordy62 said:

Oh **** off. Please tell me this is true!

I’d like a Kasey Palmer role play. 

Let’s have Kasey and Henriksen using their time out the squad to plan LJ’s birthday.

Completely agree re releasing Smith. I think Morrell and Walsh have the potential to be far better and probably aren’t far off if not equal to Smith’s level now. Especially with Morrell potentially starting in the Euros and Walsh the star player at top of the League Coventry. I can’t imagine Smith would want to sign on reduced wages and playing terms either, he still has a few years left in him and could easily have a good 5 years left elsewhere.

The pathway has to be questioned when two of our players on loan are arguably playing better than all of our players currently playing in their positions. 

1 hour ago, marcofisher said:

Let’s have Kasey and Henriksen using their time out the squad to plan LJ’s birthday.

Completely agree re releasing Smith. I think Morrell and Walsh have the potential to be far better and probably aren’t far off if not equal to Smith’s level now. Especially with Morrell potentially starting in the Euros and Walsh the star player at top of the League Coventry. I can’t imagine Smith would want to sign on reduced wages and playing terms either, he still has a few years left in him and could easily have a good 5 years left elsewhere.

The pathway has to be questioned when two of our players on loan are arguably playing better than all of our players currently playing in their positions. 

Cardiff on a free, calling it now 

7 hours ago, Pezo said:

Cant wait for someone to say "keep it amateur, we like it the way it is", like you just record it and send it out and it takes about 2 hours of your week, you must love those comments :-).

We get that probably twice a week to be honest! I think it’ll ruin the illusion some have of it when they realise we spent a decent chunk of time beforehand just thinking ‘oh shit what shall we talk about’. Hopefully(!) get to see it with what we have planned for episode #100

7 hours ago, Pezo said:

Cant wait for someone to say "keep it amateur, we like it the way it is", like you just record it and send it out and it takes about 2 hours of your week, you must love those comments :-).

Normally from me!

Appreciate it DOES actually take time @Shtanley

Another brilliant episode thank you. Would second the comment on the LJ roleplay in the last episode, bloody hilarious!

BTW what is the video you were on about? Did think we saw you outside El Rincon filming?

11 minutes ago, petehinton said:

We get that probably twice a week to be honest! I think it’ll ruin the illusion some have of it when they realise we spent a decent chunk of time beforehand just thinking ‘oh shit what shall we talk about’. Hopefully(!) get to see it with what we have planned for episode #100

Shout out to you mate, enjoyed your input over the last couple of weeks very funny but well thought out comment too.

I did wonder whether something special was planned for number 100....

6 minutes ago, One Team said:

Shout out to you mate, enjoyed your input over the last couple of weeks very funny but well thought out comment too.

I did wonder whether something special was planned for number 100....

Thank you mate! 

Yeah have a few feelers out there for different things. Hopefully be able to confirm in the next week or so all being well. 

1 hour ago, petehinton said:

Thank you mate! 

Yeah have a few feelers out there for different things. Hopefully be able to confirm in the next week or so all being well. 

Sounds good, will look forward to hearing that! 

Just as a suggestion, a 'highlights' (or 'lowlights'!) reel would be good, although appreciate that would be a ball ache to go back through everything!

Archived