IGNORED

On a religious note

reddoh

26 minutes ago, TomF said:

But it was against Villa so praise the lord 

I did think that as it was against Villa I didn't give a f but it was a stupid decision and why is someone making the wrong decision even after looking at it numerous times to use the logic a two footed lunge at a player is deemed you have no control and off if the player throws himself at the ball arms by the his side (no control) how can it be a penalty?

6 minutes ago, reddoh said:

I did think that as it was against Villa I didn't give a f but it was a stupid decision and why is someone making the wrong decision even after looking at it numerous times to use the logic a two footed lunge at a player is deemed you have no control and off if the player throws himself at the ball arms by the his side (no control) how can it be a penalty?

No I agree, Villa or not that was clearly not a pen. Then again when they started giving  them out for that type of contact - I think Burnley v Bournemouth? - they’ve set the precedent 

1 hour ago, RUSSEL85 said:

Not sure I wanted a team to go down as much as villa, sold their ground for 50 odd million to escape FFP, loaned 75m from owners and spent over 100m on players. 19th. :laughcont:

i don't give a toss about Villa I can understand a ref running up and down the pitch giving it but some guy sitting on his fat arse watching it over and over again and still getting it wrong is a complete waste of supporters money.

38 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

The handball was clearly not handball. 

There was a penalty shout 10-20 minutes later for a double handed shove that was clearly a pen that they didn’t give. 

What on earth are VAR doing to get things so wrong?

Where did the ball hit Mings.  I only saw it frozen once and it looked like right at the top of the arm.

Rules are: tips of the fingers to shoulder.

4 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Where did the ball hit Mings.  I only saw it frozen once and it looked like right at the top of the arm.

Rules are: tips of the fingers to shoulder.

I’d say it was about 6-8” above where you get that injection when you’re in secondary school. Right at the top of the shoulder. 

7 hours ago, Fordy62 said:

There was a penalty shout 10-20 minutes later for a double handed shove that was clearly a pen that they didn’t give. 

It's a bloody Varse !

What a load of varse-holes they have at Stockley Park.

9 hours ago, Fordy62 said:

We need VAR2 to check VAR

Archived