IGNORED

Blackburn

Hampshire Red

We should all avoid panic and fake news. I get that! Forest assessing their players with announcement due this morning so I suggest their official website is the only way of making your plans for 22nd (would Sky show a game with no fans?) 

They are due to play Sheff Wed this weekend who we are due to play next Tuesday 

I think a lot of us will travel to Blackburn on Saturday as this situation remains very unclear for the rest of this season. 

34 minutes ago, Hampshire Red said:

We should all avoid panic and fake news. I get that! Forest assessing their players with announcement due this morning so I suggest their official website is the only way of making your plans for 22nd (would Sky show a game with no fans?) 

Maybe, but even sky would struggle to show a game with no players. The issue for the 22nd is surely about the Forest players, not about large gatherings etc.

From our Corona guru in lockdown Italy!? 

You are right. I know people say I g of Forest can't play again the EFL will have big decisions to make, just like the EPL are keen to anoint Liverpool champions before their league is suspended. 

I'm off to Blackburn anyway as long as it ON. 

5 minutes ago, Hampshire Red said:

You are right. I know people say I g of Forest can't play again the EFL will have big decisions to make, just like the EPL are keen to anoint Liverpool champions before their league is suspended. 

Are you walking ? 

5 minutes ago, Hampshire Red said:

Me too - see you there!

• Admin
1 hour ago, mozo said:

Well Forest can't play behind closed doors if they still suspect infection at the club because the opposition players and staff would still be at risk, so logically they either play or postpone. 

All Forest players, staff and  those around the ground have been tested and all have come back negative to having the virus

14 minutes ago, phantom said:

All Forest players, staff and  those around the ground have been tested and all have come back negative to having the virus

So there's no point in either postponing or playing behind closed doors...

52 minutes ago, Super said:

why?

Well it makes no sense as a response to the Forest situation because it doesn't limit or increase exposure.

Behind closed doors only makes sense from a perspective of limiting events where crowds could transmit the virus, in which case every sporting event carries comparable risk, as do music festivals, expos etc etc

Archived