IGNORED

What will you do instead?

WhistleHappy

IF all football is shut down, (& presumably many other public gathering activities you might normally take part in) …..

What do you think you will do instead to fill your time?   It's likely a number will be working from home too so if ultimately confined to home for days on end, with no live football on telly etc either... WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING TO FEND OFF THE BOREDOM? 

(nb: no need to reply @Rudolf Hucker we'll take your's as read ?)

Normal closed season lots head off to the airports for time in the sun etc … thats much less likely to be the case now though.. Where will you go - What will you do?

3 minutes ago, WhistleHappy said:

IF all football is shut down, (& presumably many other public gathering activities you might normally take part in) …..

What do you think you will do instead to fill your time?   It's likely a number will be working from home too so if ultimately confined to home for days on end, with no live football on telly etc either... WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING TO FEND OFF THE BOREDOM? 

Normal closed season lots head off to the airports for time in the sun etc … thats much less likely to be the case now though.. Where will you go - What will you do?

4 minutes ago, City18 said:

Get over to Wilkins in Wedmore, couple pints of dry will kill off any traces of covid-19

Thats something I've wanted to do for ages, never got around to it yet though, often think I must get there this summer and time flies and somehow it gets forgotten...  It's a bit special I hear, and an experience not to be missed.

20 minutes ago, WhistleHappy said:

Thats something I've wanted to do for ages, never got around to it yet though, often think I must get there this summer and time flies and somehow it gets forgotten...  It's a bit special I hear, and an experience not to be missed.

I'm planning to do that this summer (virus permitting) great day I've been told ??

Football I can live without for a couple of weeks, in the hope that we have a deluge of games to end the season

Working from home for two weeks scares me far more! Trying to work, and the wife as well, with a 7 year old and a 2 year old to keep occupied at the same time....that's proper hard work

27 minutes ago, WhistleHappy said:

Rumours that it’s closing after this summer so now or never if you want to.

48 minutes ago, WhistleHappy said:

Waiting to take off on flight to Malta as I write

12 minutes ago, BigTone said:

Cant believe thats two things that has turned up in this thread already that I've wanted to do and so far I haven't ...

Visit Wilkins cider farm .. (I hope it doesn't close @Robin 101.. that'd be typical fir me)

& experience Malta always fancied a trip there  - been tempted by some really good looking Travelzoo offers, but typically for me once again haven't so far taken one up .  

(enjoy your trip @BigTone.. stay safe)

14 minutes ago, BigTone said:

3 minutes ago, WhistleHappy said:

Cant believe thats two things that has turned up in this thread already that I've wanted to do and so far I haven't ...

Visit Wilkins cider farm .. (I hope it doesn't close @Robin 101.. that'd be typical fir me)

& experience Malta always fancied a trip there  - been tempted by some really good looking Travelzoo offers, but typically for me once again haven't so far taken one up .  

(enjoy your trip @BigTone.. stay safe)

I'm due to fly to Malta in four weeks time... Fingers crossed I'll still be able to :huh:

11 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

I will be researching every transfer in / out in the Johnson era, and coming up with the true number (!!!) and the best guess £s in / out.....

....or maybe rewrite my spreadsheets to make them more efficient....

....maybe!

I'm hoping Airfix come out with a Lee Johnson Identikit kit … lets build a BCFC DNA IDENTITY machine model...

I understand a Josh Brownhill Cog already exists...  

• Admin
24 minutes ago, 'Orns said:

Football I can live without for a couple of weeks, in the hope that we have a deluge of games to end the season

Working from home for two weeks scares me far more! Trying to work, and the wife as well, with a 7 year old and a 2 year old to keep occupied at the same time....that's proper hard work

Further to earlier posts I have to work from home at least up to the end of next week, that will be a struggle

Agree not having games is no major problem, just like an international break and then a weekend with an away game i don't go to

1 hour ago, WhistleHappy said:

Local football matches are still on, get yourself along to a local park and watch. You will probably find you will enjoy it more than the sterile shite served up at AG!

• Admin
15 minutes ago, Portland Bill said:

Local football matches are still on, get yourself along to a local park and watch. You will probably find you will enjoy it more than the sterile shite served up at AG!

14 minutes ago, MattWSM said:

might get 10000

Am sure that it is just a matter of time before these games get called off too, not a chance they will be played now

15 minutes ago, Portland Bill said:

Cabreee Eeef it is then, or maybe Bitton who are actually 1 game away from Wembley.

Either one of them, talk to the wife (nah) or make a start on the multitude of jobs around the house that I've been promising to do for months. :(

Archived